But how?

* Were in Nova, Mira, Sapphire, and Pheo's home. Pheo walks over to the boys. *

Pheo: I am with Sapphire here, they don't seem that bad. 

* Hanson notices Pheo's sword by her hip. *

Hanson: So Pheo?

* Pheo looks over to Hanson. *

Hanson: You train to? 

Pheo : Yes I do. Why?

Hanson: Because I do as well. 

Pheo and Hanson: Wanna train together? 

* They both laugh, and then start blushing. Nova rolls her eyes. *

Nova: Hey Pheo. 

Pheo: Yes? 

Nova: You can show him our training room. 

Pheo: Really? Thanks!

Nova: No prob. 

* Vex and Sapphire come up in front of Nova. *

Sapphire: Since Vex here is a nerd and knows alot about mythical creatures. Especially in this forest. 

Vex: We were wondering if I can read books about her powers. 

Sapphire: And we can go into the training room. 

Vex: So she can practice her new powers. 

Nova: Fine, but if anything happens, come ask me. Kay?

Sapphire and Vex: Okay! Thanks! 

* They run off to the training room. All that is left is Nova and Jayden. But for now, let us see little fairy Mira. Mira is flying in the night, above the forest. She hears the growls of the dark creatures on the ground of the forest. She ignores it and fly's until she sees a village. A human village. *

* Mira sees guards everywhere

* Mira sees guards everywhere. *

Mira: This is the place I need to be in. But where would that library be? 

* Mira fly's in to the village quietly and sneaks around, avoiding the guards. She looks around for a library, or someone. She goes around a corner and sees a library on the first floor. *

Mira: This is the place. Hopefully he remembers. 

* Mira walks in quietly and goes through the library. She hears footsteps coming down, she hides behind a book. A man walks in with many books, he puts them slowly away on there shelf's. Mira's eyes widen. Mira comes out of hiding and goes in front of him. He drops his books. *