Chapter 13: Nightcap

"You ok?" Thomas asks me.

"Yeah i'm fine. Just feeling a bit drunk." I chuckle.

"You were in the toilet for a while."

"Oh i just got chatting away to Kate. I work with her some times." 

Thomas nods and looks over at Sarah.

"Sarah isn't happy."

I look over my shoulder and see Sarah looking annoyed. Michael walks over to her and they look like they are arguing.

"I think she's a bit jealous of the women here checking him out. He's been encouraging it though." 

I raise my eyebrows and shrug.

"I told her to stay away from him. He'a no good. She's finally realising."

"Yeah.. a lot of people are going now anyway. Your boss has gone."

"Oh ok. We will go soon."

A little while later Michael and Sarah walk over to us. Sarah is looking happy again...

"Me and Michael are going to get going. He's booked us a room for the night." Sarah grins, and looks up at Michael.

What!? Michael smiles and looks at me.

"I hope you had a good night in the end." Michael says looking at Thomas, then back at me and smirks. I ignore him staying quiet.

"Yeah... enjoy the rest of your night." Thomas says standing up.

"We will." Sarah giggles. I roll my eyes, and stand up.

"You enjoy the rest of your night too." Michael says.

"We will." I smirk, taking Thomas's hand. Michael looks down at our hands and then smiles at us. I feel Michael staring at me as we walk away. He can fuck off. I could see he wanted a reaction out of me. Well i hope he is disappointed. 

On the taxi way home i'm quiet, and thinking about Michael. I can't believe he said he controls me... he doesn't control me. I don't even get what he meant. Why is he messing with me so much? I bet he is fucking Sarah in that hotel room right now... after kissing me! I should really tell Sarah about this, but how can i? I have so many mixed emotions going through me. Its safe to say that tonight was a shit night. 

Monday comes back around, and i'm busy working away at my desk. My phone vibrates. I look down at it and see its a text from Zoe.

Zoe:

Hey, what are you up to tonight? Its buy one get one free tonight on shots at the club we like to go to :)

Me:

Its only Monday!? And its a school night lol

Zoe:

So?! Do you want to come out or not? The offer is there ;) I haven't seen you in a while!

Me:

I don't know, maybe. Can i let you know later? I finish work at 5...

Zoe:

Sure. But please come out!

I sigh. I really don't feel up to it. Why does she want to go out on a Monday night? Bit weird. Work ends and i head home. I feel so tired... but maybe i should push myself to go out. I don't have to stay out late and get really drunk i guess. I have a bath and text her to let her know i am up for it. Im not seeing Thomas tonight, so why not. I get ready and then book a taxi. I meet Zoe in town and she runs over hugging me.