I Love You No Homo

James POV

I'm glad I could be here to support him and his friends, they all work so hard and yes, I am a fan of the sidemen myself. But I only ever knew Josh. The man. And I had been in a relationship for just under a year now but I hadn't met any of his friends yet.  Which sucked at times because I would have loved to have met Ethan and Vik but it's also understandable on his side. But now I'm here, an event hosted by the sidemen and even run by them, which is pretty fucking cool. VIP pass around my neck, allowing me access anywhere and I was the only person who had one. There were some extended passes and special passes which allowed for some meet and greets outside of normal alloted times but I was the only one with full access. Well, the only random person given full access, obviously the family members were allowed to go anywhere, including Simon's brother and Ethan's mum. Still I felt privelaged that Josh would let me have one of these.

Attendant: "Pass?"

I showed him my pass and he put a call through his phone to someone, a few moments later I was let inside with a smile. It's OK mate I understand you would need to check with someone. Seeing as I got in so quickly, I wonder if Josh was on the other end. I walked around and noticed there was quite a lot on offer this year, more sales stalls, people filling the area to the brim, it was so cool to see so many people supporting and loving the boys.

James: "There is so much here."

As it was still early, only half an hour after they opened... Thanks Traffic. I headed over to the consoles and found an empty one. Might as well play some games while I waited for the main events.

Time Skipping (Fuck haven't done that in a while) ((Pun fully intended))

About an hour and a half later, I heard an announcement over the speakers that the first stage show would be starting soon, causing me to put the controller down and keep replying to Josh.

Josh: "Will you be in the crowd?"

James: "Of course I will, need to support my favourite creators."

Josh: "You are just saying that haha, you know you didn't have to be here yeah?"

James: "You handed me a VIP pass that is usually reserved for family. Of course I had to come. It's been fun playing games so far. Alright I'm heading up now, see you soon."

I put my phone into my pocket and walked over to the hall that the first show was happening. As I walked in, I noticed all of the seats were already filled, that was until some guy walked over and asked me to follow him, he led me down towards the front and showed me a seat beside a young lady. As I took my seat and thanked the guy, I looked up at the stage and was glad to see a perfect, uninterrupted view.

????: "Who are you related too?"

I turned beside me and recognized Emily, she had her own channel bit she was dating Ethan, already having a brush with royalty because we can all agree she is a princess... I'd say Queen but I follow Ruth on Twitter.

James: "I'm Josh's cousin, I was in the city at the time and he asked if I wanted to check it out."

Emily: "Ah OK sorry about that."

James: "It's OK I understand, it's nice to meet you, I'm James."

Emily: "My name is Emily, it's a pleasure."

A few moments later the show or panel was probably the best word for it, had started with Josh, Ethan and Simon for this one. I guess that whole Emosh thing actually stuck. I sat and listened to some questions asked and the boys answering, but I really couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful young man I had called my boyfriend for almost a full year. He's beautiful in almost anything he does and I swear I just noticed him blush. About 45 minutes later unfortunately, the panel had to come to an end and the boys left the stage. They seemed to be really enjoying themselves and that was all that really mattered.