e i g h t

So, yeah. I guess we were dating now. It was just weird, you know. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and all, but I guess I wasn't used to have you on a daily basis, after all you had avoided me for quite a long time. And I still didn't know why.

The next Monday was quite awkward. Remember those girls I spoke about? Yeah, the were sending angry looks to my way. You maybe didn't notice it, but I did. Your friends were pretending to be nice to me, but as soon as you looked away, their smiles were all gone. Like seriously, how couldn't you see it?

Oh and don't forget about my dad. He was so thrilled to know that we were dating, another awkward conversation.

But it wasn't as awkward as the conversation you and I had after you found out that nobody came to my birthday party. You apologized like million times.

"Matteo," I whispered into your ear.

"What? You see I'm talking with my friends." Ouch, that was harsh.

"That's my man! Showing your girl her place!" One of your friends yelled and that was all I heard, because I turned on my heel and walked away.

Maybe I would stick to being alone on the recesses. Yeah, I liked you and all, but you were so different when you were just with me. You were so... annoying around your friends.

I don't need you anyway in school. I could have you for myself after school and that was more than enough for me.