The Confession

After school I still had 2 hours before Cam and me went to the movies so, I decided I would text Liam.

Hey-Ally

Whats up- Liam

nothin-Ally

I was wondering if you and me could go out tomorrow.Not as a date though just as friends-  Liam

sure that will be fine-Ally

I will pick you up tomorrow after school at 5-Liam

ok I will be ready then-Ally

I have to go swim practice is starting bye see you tomorrow-Liam

bye see you tomorrow-Ally

I looked on the clock after we got done texting and saw that it was already 4:30 so I decided I would go ahead and go down stairs and wait for Cam.

I run out the door as Cam pulls up and jump in his car. "Hey Cam !" i said.

"What's up ,are you ready to go to the movies?" Cam said.

"Yeah, I am really excited!" Ally said

"What do you want to go and see?" Cam asked.

"Can we PLEASEEEE go and see The Fault in Our Stars?" I begged Cam. I was really excited because I read the book and could not wait for the movie.

"Yeah, I guess" Cam finally said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screamed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SKIP TO THE MOVIES

We we're just getting to the part were Augustus confessed his love to Hazel when Cam turned to me and said. Ally you are a wonderful friend I could ever have. I realized a few days after meeting you that you had the personality and sparkle in you eyes that I love.  I realized then that I have feelings for you. Allison Faith Neel will you be my girlfriend.

I just sat there in shock of what he just asked me but finally I finally stuttered my answer "Y-yes!"

Cam looked shocked by my answer because he just sat there and starred at me.

So I asked "Why are you starring at me?"

He answered with a smerk, "Because you're beautiful.

We looked at each other and start to die out laughing causing others to turn around and start shushing us.