Chapter 4

(Ally's P.O.V)

The next day at school Cam and me walked in to school together hand in hand causing many people to stare since Cam is the Quarterback and Captian of the football team, he is also the Captain of the basketball,and he is the pitcher and captain of the baseball team.

We finally got to our spot in the locker area and I went off to Katy and Ariel.

(K=Katy, A=Ariel, M=Ally)

K- Hey, Ally what did you and Cam do you yesterday (she said this while wiggling her eyebrows)

M- Well....(I'm not going to say it all because y'all already know)As as soon as I finished telling them they started screaming and hugging me.

A- OMG ,I can't believe that, well yes I can because you are smoking but y'all are so cute together Ahhhhhh.

As soon as she finished saying that the schools player walked by ,Dylan Taylors.

He stopped next to us and said," Hey babe, want to come to my house tonight we can have a little fun?"

"No, I'm good I am not about to go anywhere near you." I replied.

After I said that he thrown me against the wall and said "You will regret saying that" and started kissing me."

After I figured out what he was doing I brought up my fist and punched him in the face and then kicked where the sun does not shine.

He fell to the ground after I did this and and held his bleeding nose as people started to gather around us.He stood up and tried to kiss me again this time I punched him twice in the face and kicked him the stomach. After this he just rolled around on the ground not daring to get up.He tried to kiss me with a bloody nose.That's disgusting!

As I was about to walk away the principal walked up and grabbed his and my arm and brought us to his office.We all sat down as the principal started to talk.

"What happened today during this fight, Allison?"Mr.Crubstins Asked.(A.N. don't judge of the name it was the first thing that popped in my head.)

"Dylan came up to me in the hallway and tried to kiss me so I punched and kicked him and then he tried to kiss me again so I punched and kicked him again."I replied without hesitating.

"Is this what happened Dylan?" he questioned.

Is he stupid or something because obviously Dylan is going to lie to him, it's just what he is good at.

"No sir, What really happened is that I came up to Ally today to ask if she had an extra study guide for the test in history and then out of the blue she started hitting and kicking me and when I tried to get back up she hit and kicked me again.I don't know what I did wrong."He replied.

I can't believe him he just lied so easily and made it sound believable but yet I can.

"OK, Ally you are suspended for two weeks and Dylan you have detention for two weeks."

"What I told the truth why am getting suspended!" I screamed.

"Ally I will add another week. I think your excuse is unreliable.Now you can go ahead and leave. Dylan you can head to class."

"WHY DON'T YOU GO ASK THE WITNESSES THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT I TOLD YOU!!" I screamed without thinking.

"That is it Allison you have another week!" He replied.