Chapter 3: Assemble II

PLEASE COMMENT!

   As Strange, Peter, and the Guardians continued to fight off the Outriders and the Black Order, Tony watched nervously as Bruce's eyes started to close

As Strange, Peter, and the Guardians continued to fight off the Outriders and the Black Order, Tony watched nervously as Bruce's eyes started to close. "Bruce, Bruce, listen to me Banner! Remember Betty Ross? Yeah, the girl you dated for a while. We slept together, right after a weapons presentation with her father. Boom!"

"You what? Don't talk about her, Tony! Shut up about her!"

"And you know what? We had great sex, all night long and she never mentioned you once-"

"SHUT UP!" Hulk-Bruce yelled.

"There we go! C'mon Hulk, give ole Stark a good punch-"

The Hulk abruptly stood up and towered over Tony as the man stumbled back, his helmet wrapping around his head. Hulk then punched Tony, sending him flying out of the ship and out into the field. Tony's smile grew as the Hulk ripped through the siding of the ship and swept into a crowd of Outriders. "Give 'em all you got, Banner!"

Hulk roared as he gather a bunch of Outriders in his arms, strangling then and biting one of their heads off. With a disgusted look he spit out the head. "No taste good!"

—o—

   The heroes continued to fend off the constantly incoming Outriders.  They were a liquid, never ending and coming out of portals from every direction.  In a red flash, a translucent Wanda appeared on the battlefield, catching both Peters' attention.

   "Mr. Stark!  Why is there a really pretty girl here?!  Is that the Scarlet Witch?!" Peter Parker asked, tying together a bunch of Outriders and clawing them with his attached spider legs.

   Wanda blushed and used her magic to collect all the Outriders, surging energy through them and destroying them while simultaneously closing off the portals leaking them.  Realizing it was no use, the Black Order blacked off into a cave, waiting for the witch to leave.  "Jesus!" Quill shouted, amazed at the girl's powers.

   "Ghost!" Hulk said and went to attack her.

   "No!  Simmer down, Banner.  It's just Wanda...Wanda!  How in the hell did you get here?" Tony asked, his helmet tapering off.

   "I'm not actually here.  This is my magic.  Me and the rest of the Avengers including the Wakandan army are in New York right now.  We need to know where this is."

   "Titan, Thanos' home planet," Strange answered, "I'm impressed by your powers.  How did you receive them?"

   "An infinity stone, by Loki's scepter.  It was the Mind stone," Tony explained and Wanda nodded.

   "What?  Do you have the stone?" Strange asked worriedly.

   "No, it's on Earth with Vision."