Pool Party

*Alex's POV*

I ran down stairs. Everyone was still changing so I thought I would prank them. I'm really good at swimming under water. I hid where from the back door you couldn't see. When he came in the pool I would sneak around behind him and dunk him in making derp squid noises. It would be perfect. Then Adam and the rest of the guys ran out and jumped in the pool. No one had noticed me. I swam behind Adam and started making the noises. Adam started yelling "Jason I'm startled" I guess he though I was Jerome until he turned around, saw me and started chasing me in the pool. 

"Adam stop plz"

"Never I will defeat the derp squid"

Before i could say anything he junked me under. I was able to escape to my room in the house. I went got my laptop and Adam's and came back down. I put mine on the table and went on wattpad. I wrote for five minutes. Then I relized I could troll them later. They didnt know i had minecraft already so I could go on one of their games while they are recording and awnser all their questions. I saved my work and went outside with Adam's. Everyone was shocked when I went out.

"Skydoesminecraft, say that squids are better or the computer gets it."

"Squid think about what your doing-"

Then Adam ran to me and grabbethe laptop.

"I will get my revenge Skydoesminecraft!"

Hey guys I half ran out of ideas for this chapter. I just couldnt think of an ending. Bye