Don't Do Dis

Yay a chapter finaly

*Jason POV* OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG NEW POV

I went back to my room after everything happened then I started thinking. I knew it when I saw her at the adoption place. I loved her at first sight. I wanted to tell her but what would the rest of them say. I was the only one who said no about getting her. I didnt want her to be Adam's child. Then he would freak out if I told him. I ached as I thought about it. I decided I would just tell her. But the problem was, when. I had to tell her alone. I just when to bed after that.

*Alex POV* 

I went to back to bed after all that happened. I had another dream that was better but weird. 

*Dream*

"Where am I"

Then a boy appered. It was Jason. 

"Jason?!?!"

"Yes, cmon sit with me."

I sat down. It looked like we were in some sort of medow place. We staired as the sun started going down. Then Jason kissed me. HE KISSED ME!?!?!?!

*Dream Over*

Then I woke up. It had been two hours from the last dream. I then got up and went on the computer. I was not going to go back to bed. I looked up a picture of Jason. I looked at it. His hair. His glissing eye. His perfect face. WAIT what am I saying. Do I have a crush on him?!?!?!? I gave in I went back to bed. After 10 minutes of stairing into space I finaly went down stairs and just watched tv. 

Yay Im not dead. Sorry It took so long. I finaly took a break at studding and I finaly got the rest of the story line done. Yay