School Yay

*Adam's POV*

I grabbed my laptop and ran upstairs. She didnt do anything bad to it so I was glad about that. Alex went to her room so the boys and I talked.

"I think we should home school her like I was." Jerome said

"She needs to be around kids her age." I recomended

Everyone but Jerome agreed with me so we said if anything bad happened to her at school we would home school her.

(MAGICAL TIME SKIP BY ONE DAY) 

Alex was asleep so we left Ty with her at home and we went to go get her school stuff. She was set to go to 8th grade so we got a list from the school of all she needed. We got her everything they had of minecraft. A minecraft backpack, pencils, pens, highlighters, notebooks, and binders. Our little girl was all set. We went back home and Alex was up. We showed her all the stuff we got her and she was so excited. 

'I havent been to school in so long, I was home schooled because Mrs. M said I had to stay and do work and school work at the same time."

Wow this kid had it hard at her. 

*Alex's POV*

I woke up at 10 in the morning. I went down stairs and saw Ty watching tv. 

"Where are the other guys?"

"Shopping they wont be back till later. Do you want breakfast?" 

"I will just take an apple im not very hungry."

I went in the kitchen and got an apple. They I walked back to the living room and watched tv with Ty.

(Time skip because im tired of typing)

The guys got home finaly. They showed me all the school stuff. I was so excited.

'I havent been to school in so long, I was home schooled because Mrs. M said I had to stay and do work and school work at the same time."

Awe cmon why did i say that.

Hey guys this is number 1/1. i dont have an ipad so i cant listen to youtube and write. SO MISS MY IPAD SO MUCH.  Im tired so im not going to write anymore tonite. well see you guys later. :P