Yandere N x Reader ........ smut.

I hate my life now. ಥ_ಥ
After this I'm gonna go fan girl over the male rivals in Yandere Simulator. Orsorō, Nemesis-kun and Oko are all bae. 乂❤‿❤乂

.©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©.

The warm spring breeze washes over you're face as you make you're way through Undella Town.

It's been over a year sense you last saw N, and frankly, you were glad. Sure he was a nice person and all but he tried to take away your beloved Pokemon! Sighing, you keep walking.

Time skip

You walk to beach watching the sun set. You let all your Pokemon out to play in the water. You set yourself down on a rock and close your eyes listening to the waves as you zone out.

A pair of arms wrap around you as your captor rests their head on your shoulder. Upon seeing the familiar green locks you gasp and try to move away from him as he pulls you back into his chest. Just as your about to call out to your Pokemon, you feel a pinch in your neck as you start to get sleepy.

N smiles as he picks you up holding you close to him. He has waited so long for his training to be complete, and now that it is, he can finally have his queen. But first she must be Purified, he can not have a tainted bride after all. smirking he carries you off to his rundown castle.

Time skip to a three months later.

Its been three months and you can't remember what happened the day that you were kidnapped. All you know is that you have been training to be their wife. They had taken away your Pokemon until you have completed your training, you have only one more day. Today is the day you pick out a dress for your wedding, once that is done, your Pokemon will be returned to you. 

Looking at all the dresses, eagerly trying to find one you like, so then you can have your beloved Pokemon back.
Your eyes fall upon a black and white Victorian dress with no sleeves. Picking it up and running to the dressing room you smile at the thought of getting your Pokemon back, forgotten then reason you were picking out a dress.

Trying it on you find that its a perfect fit. Shaking your head You step out of the changing room to show off to your teachers. Giving a twirl you have your bag tossed to you, which you catch with ease. holding it close to you, you walk down the hallways with two girls by your sides.

They stop at two large doors. You swallow a lump of saliva as you go to enter. Just as you place your hand on the door one of the girls takes ahold of your shoulder looking you in the eye she smiles and speaks.

"Enjoy the honeymoon~"

Pulling away you push the door open and step inside. Awing at the stainglass window that hold storys you have never seen. Walking twords one you place your hand on a picture of a man holding a child in his arms.

Wondering what this meant, you look a little bit longer before shaking your head and moving on to the rest of the enormous room. Looking to see a wedding arch you make your way over to see it was made out of your favorite flowers. Scanning the room once more, you find that the place is covered with polychromatic flowers.

A soft chuckle can be heard from behind you. You turn to see, N, standing there with a smirk. Starting to back away, you reach into your bag to get your Scylvion. Before you can do so your bag is snatched away from you.

"Really, ____? You really want to fight on our wedding day?"

N says with a cocky look on his face. Growlingyou glare at him.

"Some wedding this is"

You snap back. N only laughs at this, then he smiles.

"Well you wouldn't come on your own so I had to improvise ~"

He grins as he steps forward grabbing your wrist, and pulling you into his chest. Grinning down at you as he slips the ring on your finger. N, once again takes a syringe out of his coat pocket, jabbing it into your thigh.
This one didn't make you pass out like last time, no, this one hurt like hell! You start to get weak in the legs, head pounding, and room spinning. As you start to fall grab N's shirt for support. You can feel him picking you up off the ground. You hold your head in pain as you hear more voices. You can hear them cheering and clapping. Your eyelids start to feel heavy. Not able to fight it anylonger, you let them close as your world goes black.

------

Opening your eyes, you blink away the sleep. Letting out a small yawn you notice a pair of arms around your middle. Startled, you start to squirm. N then let's out a small chuckle and brings his head down to your neck, blowing softly before give small butterfly kisses. At this you cringe and attempt to move away as N moves his hand between your legs. Only then to you notice that the both of you are in your undergarments.

N, continues his fast strokes agent your womanhood as if he were finger painting. He continues this harsh treatment before he plunges a finger into your core. At this you gasp and started to struggle again, making the the situation worse as he adds another finger.

"St... Stop." You mewl.

"Stop? really because it looks like your enjoying yourself, am I wrong?" N, replys. He then adds another finger as he starts rubbing his erection, the tip poking your back. Letting out moans of his own he then lies flat on his back. He then grabs you by the waist setting you on top his man hood. N, grabs your hand, pulling it down to the waistband of his boxers. He then takes your hand to pull them down, letting his manhood free. You sit still stairing at his member in horror. N then grips your hips and starts moving you against his shaft. The feeling of your clothed womanhood rubbing against him sends him over the edge.

N, then grabs you by the throat and flips you on to your hands and knees, pulling down your panties he enters without hesitation. You feel a sharp ripping pain in your core as he does this.

"Urrggaaa!" You scream out as he continues to move. You shove your face into the bedsheets as tears pool in your eyes. You feel N grab one of your breasts as he continues thrusting inside of you. This continues for what feels like ages before he pulls out.
Thinking its over you let your body fall to one side wheezing.
N, then grips your hips once more dragging your legs off the bed, leaving you leaning over the bed. He then enters you once more lifting one of your legs. As he does this you feel a volt of pleasure, thus letting out a moan. N hears this and speeds up his thursting. moans fly out of your mouth at he does this, you slightly grinding against him. Tears still fall from your eyes because even through the pleasure you still feel the pain, fear, and trauma inside of you.
You start to feel a knot forming in your stomach, making your walls clamp around his member.
Noticing this, N, speeds up.
You shead more tears as you release.
Spent, you beg him to stop, only to be denied. N continues his treatment before reaches his end him self and cums inside. Pulling out he then pulls you off the bed, grabbing your arm pulling them back as he slams into you again. He continues thrusting as he grabs something from the nightstand. You hear a click then a buzzing noise before you feel a vibration against the lips of your core.
This small movement sends you over the edge again and you cum once more.
N, holds out a little longer before releasing again. He falls back letting you hit the ground, landing on your stomach.

You lay there gasping for air before you feel his finger tips on your clit.

"Heh, I did good didn't I?" He states proudly.

"No, no more!" You beg.

"Fine, we'll pick it up tomorrow."
With that he grabs you and lays you on the bed, spooning you, his erection still there as he grinds against you.
You let a few more tears slip as you fall asleep.