driftwood

it was two years after yoongi originally developed hanahaki. seokjin and him were walking down the pavement, holding hands.

"when you gave me hanahaki, i was so bitter with the everything. you, our group, myself. but i've changed. i've definitely changed. i am softer now." yoongi spoke quietly.

"have i rubbed off on you?" seokjin playfully nudged him on his elbow.

"as i was saying, i am different now, and i want you to know that you are special to me." yoongi continued, looking at seokjin's warm eyes with his own.

"shush, darling." seokjin blushed. all around them, the soft sounds of beach waves filled their world, the pink sky around adding a dream like bliss to the air.

"and i hope that you think i'm special as well."

"why would i not? i love you, yoongs, with all my heart."

"that's good, because if you didn't i wouldn't be asking you to marry me..." yoongi trailed off, smiling smugly, as an attempt to hide his excitement.

seokjin choked on his siliva, "wait, what did you say?"

yoongi took his opposite hand out of his pocket, revealing the ring he had bought with the help of hoseok. dropping to one knee, he smiled intensely while saying those famous words, "will you marry me?"

seokjin stood there in shock for about three seconds, his jaw slack. but after a while, he came to his senses and tackled yoongi, screaming "yes!" repeatedly.

"oh god, seokjin, your crushing me!" yoongi laughed. seokjin stared at him with tears of pure joy in his eyes, yoongi welling up as well. seokjin pushed his lips on to yoongi's sloppily, but you couldn't blame him.

"yoongi! i just adore you!!" seokjin pulled out of the kiss, cupping the youngers face. they probably looked insane, both of them sitting on the beach, crying. they didn't care though.

yoongi sighed lovingly, "i adore you, too."

"we gotta tell everyone in the entire world, come on!" seokjin stood up, and grabbed his new fiance's hand. yoongi and him ran to their car and drove home.

the door opened to the other five boys bombarding them with hugs and questions.

"did you kiss?"

"did you cry?"

"how did you do ask him?"

"how did you react?"

"do you like the ring?"

"do you want kids?"

seokjin and yoongi sat next to each other on the couch, cuddling while answering the burning questions.

"thanks for making my life magical." seokjin whispered quietly into yoongi's ear.

"thanks for letting me believe in love again." yoongi whispered back, and the onyl thing that mattered to them in the moment, was each other.

×××

seokjin and yoongi got married shortly after, and ended up living happily ever after.

the end.

{ o m l one of my books ended happy wowowowow lol thanks for reading }