June 9

"JESSICA, I can't get this girl to stop crying. She's been crying all day"

"Here give her to me she's probably tired. Go check on her twin brother he's been quit for a while."

Jessica: "okay baby girl what's wrong? Its okay shhhh, shhhh"

As Jessica continued to rock Simone she walked over to the window to see if the black SUV was still outside.

Jessica: She mumbled thank God it's gone. She looked down at the sleeping baby and smiled
"Awe so you was tired."

Once she laid the baby down she went to go check on her husband. Walking down the hallway she saw her husband laid out on the floor holding there son in his hands. Running towards the room she was stopped short by her very own image.

Jessica: " Rebecca"

Rebecca: " Jessica"

Jessica: how did you find me?

Rebecca: it wasn't hard.

Jessica: what do you want? Money, my house? My car? What ever you want you can have. I'm tired of playing this game Becca. I'm over it. I'm not like you.

Rebecca: HaHa-Ha what? You are just like me. Look at you what makes you different? Huh? Ohh I know. The fact that you have a job, husband, kids, a house, a fucking car. Is that it? Huh? You better then me because of what Jessica? I see you're quiet now jess, why is that? Is it because you have a gun aimed to your face? You know what I don't even care. All I know is that we started this game, and we are going to finish it RIGHT NOW"

Jessica " Okay wait how about I write you a check? Would that make it bet-"

Rebecca" I don't want your damn money Jess. I don't want your car, your house or your ugly ass kids."

Jessica" so what do you want Rebecca. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANTTTTT"?

Rebecca: "I told you already. I want to finish playing our game."

Jessica: "FINE. YOU WANNA PLAY! LET'S PLAY."