THE DEADLY TWIN

Jacob"Melissa did you see my pocket knife? I can't find it anywhere"

Melissa: "Jacob how many times do I have to tell you to keep up with that thing. If one of the girls gets their hands on it they might hurt themselves."

Jacob:"I know, I know I'm sorry I thought I put it in my pocket but I guess I didn't. Just help me look for it please."

Melissa: "Okay okay, you look over there I'm going to check in here."

Meanwhile back in the girls room.

Rebecca: "Jess you wanna play a game?"

Jessica" huh? What game?"

Rebecca" its called "Last one stands"

Jessica" what do that mean?"

Rebecca"It means, the last one stand wins. Like if I stab you and you don't cry or give up, then you stab me, and if I cry or I give up. You win."

Jessica" that sounds stupid. You can play by yourself."

Rebecca" you scared hahaha-

Jessica" NO

Rebecca" so what's the problem?

Jessica" fine but I'm first.

Rebecca"okay here,take the pocket knife you can pick any body part you want"

Jessica" "okay turn around I can't see your face when I do it,I might lose."

Rebecca" Okayyyyyy imma take off my shirt hurry up I wanna go next."

Jessica: "okay here goes."

Jessica closed her eyes and went to work on Rebecca's back. Not knowing if she was doing it right she opened her eyes and saw blood. Nothing but blood. She dropped the knife and backed away from Rebecca.

Jessica: "OMG I'm soo sorry Rebecca OMG OMG WHAT DID I DO REBECCA SAY SOMETHING"

Rebecca: "you finished?

Jessica: "WHAT?"

Rebecca" is it my turn yet?

Jessica: "humm yeah I guess but wait your not hurt?"

Rebecca:"No it wasn't that bad. Now give me the knife. Its my turn. I can pick any part of your body I want, Andddddd I pick your leg."

Jessica:"are you sure you don't want my back )?I mean I did your back So why not do m-"

Rebecca:" YOUR LEG, JESS, THAT'S WHAT I PICKED. So that's what I want."

Jessica:"oh. Yeah, right, um okay.
Let me take off my pants."

Rebecca:okay you ready. Close your eyes and count to three out loud."

Jessica:"okay. One, tw- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Rebecca:"hahahaha BAM. right threw the leg to. Wowww look at all that blood. Hahahahaha ohh man. Hahaha look at your face hahahaha"

Melissa"WHAT WAS THAT?"

Jacob: "I don't know sounds like it came from the girls room."

Running in the girls room Melissa and Jacob was in shock to see the girls soundly asleep.

Melissa" you did hear something didn't you?." She asked Jacob as she watched the girls sleep.
Jacob"yeah I did. It sounded like one of them was screaming in pain or something. I don't know come on let's go"

Walking out the room Melissa noticed the pocket knife on the floor by the window. "Jacob look, the knife.
Jacob" where"

Melissa"right there by the window
Jacob walked over to the window and picked up the knife.

Jacob:"Melissa, it has blood on it."

Melissa"what? Let me see that. omg Jacob what have they done."

Melissa:" GIRLS, GIRLS, WAKE UP
Jacob you get Rebecca up I got Jess."

Jacob:" Becca BECCA SWEETHEA-" MELISSA,

Melissa: "wake up Jess honey wake-"

Jacob" MELISSA-"

Melissa:"What Jacob?

Jacob:"Look at her back."

Melissa: " What did they doooo. Jess jess omg Jacob look at her leg her whole bed is covered in blood call 911. NOW."

Rushing out if the girls room Jacob picked up his phone and dialed 911.

   Back in the girls room Melissa was panicking not knowing what to do. She walked around the room thinking what was about to happen in the next few hours.

Jacob:"They are on the way come on let's get them out of bed."

Melissa:" NO! don't touch them. Let the paramedics do it."

Jacob:"What? What are you talking about we have to help them we can't just leave them like th-"

Melissa:"Don't you think you helped enough. Huh?"

Jacob:"What is that supposed to mean?"

Melissa:" It mean, I have told you a hundred times to NOT HAVE YOUR STUFF LAYING AROUND THIS HOUSE. I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN. JACOB PUT UP YOUR KNIFE BEFORE THE GIRLS FIND IT. JACOB DON'T-"

Jacob:" DON'T you dare blame me. You and I know very well that these girls would have used anything to keep themselves entertained. I won't be the blame for there little mental illnesses. Let's remember you wanted them not me. You just had to take both of them. Why do you think nobody wanted them huh? Why because of stupid shit like this. Everyday we risked our lives in our home. For what? because you wanted to be supermom, because you wanted to help the poor innocent twins. You know every morning I wake up and go downstairs to drink my coffee and juice, I have to throw it out and make it over because these to are already at the table. Watching. Plotting let's see who can poison him the best. It's always a game with these two. Your just so busy trying to make them like you you don't even see how mean and evil they are."

Melissa:"GET OUT."

Jacob:"You was reading my mind."

Walking out the room and headed to the front door. He grabbed his phone car keys and jacket. Opening the front door he was ambushed by  paramedics, police officers and the fire department.

Jacob:" They are in the back room."

Police officer: Whoa whoa whoa there Sir where are you off too so fast."

Jacob:" I'm going out do you mind?"

Police officer:"I don't feel free to do what ever you want but before you do that we are going to need you down at the hospital for some questions. If you don't mind?"

Jacob:"Questions? questions about what?"

Police officer:"Well since the girls are 6 years old we need an understanding of what happen to them. Now you said they wee stabbed is that correct?"

Jacob:"Yeah but I don't have anything to do with that so if you can excuse me I have to go."

Police officer:"Whats the rush. Aren't they your daughters sir."

Jacob:"No- yes, what do that have to do with anything? Can't you all just clean them up and leave why are you even here?"

Police officer:"Its not that easy Sir. Let's go down to the hospital and I will explain why your presence is needed."