it's a lie that someoneout there cares for youbecause no one does

out there cares for you
because no one does.

01 September 2017
11.23pm"

Jeon Jungkook

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten!"

Yoongi and I, also known as The Seekers, turned around to see that the others had disappeared from the living room.

Thumps of footsteps could be heard from upstairs, showing that the hiders were still trying to find a good spot to hide on the second or third floor.

I tilted my head to see Yoongi nodding his head, giving me a signal. I then started to type and send a message to the group chat.

JUNGKOOK:
We're coming to find you!
One from each team reply
if their team is hidden
in their spots aready ? 👀

HOSEOK:
the hiders team 2 ready 😁

SEOKJIN:
team 1 ready too!

"Should we search through the first floor first?"

Yoongi turned on the flashlight on his phone.

I nodded in reply and did the same thing too.

Somehow, the house became much quieter now, which made the game even more scary and nervous. We walked along the hallway and lights on the wall flickered a little, the hallway was roomy, airy and eerie. An uneasy breeze blew down the hallway and grasped me with its chilly touch.

Crows outside the house chirped like there was no tomorrow and noises of crickets were so loud it was as if they were trying to let me know that it was a bad idea to play this game.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?"

Yoongi asked with eyes concerned.

"Y-yes... I'm fine."

I forced out a smile though my heart rate was really quick, no reason why.

Yoongi then nodded and went back to scan the surroundings, seemed like he was really focused on finding the hiders.

Echoes of our voices sounded loudly through the hallway and a shiver went down my spine as I heard whispers coming from behind.

No... It must be a figment of my imagination.
I ignored the unusual fear inside me and went on searching for any sight of the hiders.

Soon reaching the kitchen, Yoongi asked, "Do you think anyone is hiding here?"

The kicthen was pretty big and I thought it was possible for someone to hide here.

"Yoongi hyung you check the kitchen, I will check the laundry room."

I replied, heading to the small laundry room right beside the kitchen.

The room was pitched black, making it hard to see anything. However, shadows were moving at one particular corner.

Someone must be hiding there.
I thought and smirked.

I turned towards the corner and just as I was about to explore the room, a scream pierced through the whole house.

Yoongi hyung?

I hurried my footsteps towards the kitchen and could not believe my eyes.

Yoongi was lying on the floor in a pool of blood, with a knife stabbed into his chest.

a/n ; who was it?!