Episode 3

Hey guys!! This part is for those who asked me so many times to post though I kept it on hold. Will give slow updates of this story. Do tell me if you all are interested to read further.
And villain's entry will be in this part well all are smart to know who the person is!!😂😂.
Let's begin:

Heavenly Couple---SwaSan(fan fiction)

Summary of Episode 1 & 2
Swasan love each other  from college time. Sanskar is businessman, and somehow they convinced their parents and their marriage was fixed. They were so happy to start their new life but all trashed when Sanskar's bade papa stopped the marriage becoz  Swara is a middle class girl and gododia's and maheshwari's have a worst family problem due to which their marriage broke. Swara was totally broken and sanskar came at night to console her.

Episode 3:
Gododia House:
Next morning, swara got up as sun rays strike her pretty yet hell tired face due to over crying. The first thing she did was to see Sanskar beside her unfortunately he is not there. She hastily picked her mobile and call his number.

" swara" just after one ring he received.
" where are you?" She questioned sadly like a baby who didn't find his mother.
" I have to come swara your papa will be angry to see me you are understanding??" He tried to convince her.

" I want to be with you" she requested.
" we will meet first you get fresh up and have breakfast" sanskar said.
" okay bye" swara felt little better after taking to him. She stand on the floor when her head spins. Black dots came in front of her eyes, she instantly sit again. Feeling normal, she went to washroom and changed into some comfortable clothes. She went downstairs and saw shomi shekar in hall.

" shona u got up come have breakfast" shomi moved towards kitchen. Swara nodded and was finding way to talk to shekar.
" papa I want to talk" she slowly said looking down.

"  If u want to talk about your marriage then that topic is over" shekar said seriously.
" but papa I love sanskar" swara's eyes got wet.
" he is not good for you rich boys like him use girls then throw away" shekar blurted.

" sanskar is not like that" swara's tone turned suddenly loud, she won't hear anything wrong about sanskar.
Shekar left from there not even caring to listen to swara's words.
Shomi sadly look at swara. Swara wipe her tears and had her breakfast.

Maheshwari House:
Sanskar is ready to leave for office when he was going dp called
" sanskar wait" he stopped but didn't looked at him.

" one guest is coming from USA today afternoon go and receive her from airport" dp ordered. Sanskar just nodded he give damm to anyone who ever comes.

" she is ragini khanna, the girl we choosed for sanskar" ap further said. Sanskar was blank, he will never think of any other girl except swara that's ultimate so let his family select whoever they want. Sanskar went from there, he thought to clear the girl about his love for swara and end the chapter.
" but who is she bhaisa??" Ram asked as they also got to know now only.

" she is my friend Akash khanna's daughter. They match our status and good for sanskar" dp told.
" we think sanskar as our son so I think you don't mind our choice" ap look at sujata who was confused precisely sad bcoz sujata like swara a lot and she know how deep is swasan relation.

Before she could say anything, ram agreed.
" of course your decision is better only" sujata don't want to create drama by denying. She has full faith sanskar will make swara only her dil so she is satisfied.

Sanskar is working in his cabin when he saw time. He has to go to airport to receive that so called girl. He is not willing but can't deny to dp. A smile came on his face as he saw swara's name flashing on the mobile screen along with her pic which he kept as wallpaper.