Episode 4

Heavenly Couple— SwaSan(fan fiction)
Episode 4:
Recap: villain’s entry😎😠 swasan spend time with each other😍 Swara shocked to know she is pregnant. Kavita and sahil’s entry.

Swara is sitting on the bed digging her face in her knees and crying bitterly. Kavita is helplessly looking at her.
” swara plz stop crying” she sit near her and tried to make her understand
” we will meet sanskar and he will find out solution” listening to sanskar’s name she shivered with fear

” how will sanskar react?? It will add to his worries” she sniff saying sadly.
” you trust him he will understand” kavita said. Swara nodded, she trust him alot and she know he will never ever leave her alone.

” I want to meet him let’s go to office he will be there” swara wipe her tears standing on the floor.
” okay i will come with you” kavita said.
Swara set her messy hairs and washed her face. She and kavita went went downstairs.
” ma I’m going out with kavita ” swara said acting normal. Fortunately shekar is not at home otherwise she would question her.
” come soon” shomi said. Swara nodded. Kavita and swara left on kavita’s scooty.

Maheshwari Industries:
Swakav enter inside and directly went to reception. This is the first time swara came in the office so no one know her. Even sanskar had joined office some months back after his graduation.

“Excuse me we want to meet Sanskar” kavita said to girl standing at reception.
” sir is in meeting please you can wait” she replied politely.

” thank you” kavita smile. They both sit in the waiting area for about an hour.
When a girl told that Sanskar Sir has gone to his cabin after meeting.
” mam plz show appointment letter then you can go” receptionist said.

” we are his friends but sorry we had not taken appointment” kavita said. Swara is at the verge of crying she is tired of waiting for him.
” sorry then we can’t allow you” girl said.
” he know me very well please” swara requested her.
” still we can’t go against our rules” girl replied. Swakav can understand she is bounded with her duties.

” let me call him” kavita tried his number but as he was in meeting he has switched off.
” can you call sanskar” kavita asked girl to call on landline. She nodded and dialed sanskar’s number.

” Sir here is someone to meet you” girl hesitantly said bcoz she know about sanskar’s anger.
” say I’m busy” sanskar was already stressed due to his personal life and meetings.

” mam sir is not willing to meet…” The girl’s words left incomplete when swara took the receiver
“Sanskar” she whisper. Her throat is dry due to excessive crying.
” swara where are you?” He stood from his chair.

” in your office they are not allowing me to meet you” swara complained.
” I’m coming” within a minute Sanskar was near reception. Swara look at her with teary eyes. Sanskar was in dilemma that what happened to her suddenly as she was normal in the morning.

” Sanskar plz you both talk alone I will wait here” kavita said understanding they need time. Sanskar nodded and held swara’s hand and took her to his cabin.

Sanskar’s cabin:
As soon as swasan enter inside, swara hugged him tightly. Sanskar felt she is crying bitterly.
” swara look at me” he cups her face. Her eyes are turned red. Sanskar sadly stare her, she was so happy and cheerful girl just a single incident filled her life with grief.
” come and sit” Sanskar made her settle on the couch and give her water. He first want her to be normal then he can ask the reason.

” now tell me what happened?? Your papa said Something” sanskar asked as she was little fine. Swara shook her head
” then??” Sanskar’s palms are resting on her warm cheeks.
” you will not get angry na??” She innocently asked blinking her eyes.