Episode 6

Heavenly Couple —- SwaSan(Fan Fiction)
Episode 6:
Recap: swasan went to hospital. Ragini followed them. She get to know swara is pregnant but not that swasan are married. Swasan spend time with each other.

At night:
Swara is in her room lying on the bed. Her one hand is placed on her belly and she is smiling reminiscing the moments she spent with sanskar. Swara heard some noise from window and when she saw, her eyes widen as sanskar jumped inside from window.

” sanskar” she gasp instantly sitting on the bed. Sanskar came near her and sat on the bed.
” you came by climbing pipe??” Swara asked narrowing her eyes.
” yes” sanskar smile.

” idiot its too risky don’t you know?? How can you be so careless. What if something happen..” swara was blabbering and beating his chest with her little hands. Sanskar held her hands and pull her closer.
” nothing happened so relax” sanskar said pecking her lips.

” btw what are you doing in one innocent girl’s room at midnight Mr Maheshwari??” Swara raised her brow and asked teasingly. Sanskar lean on her and whisper huskily
” and that innocent girl is my wife so i have all rights to meet her understood Mrs maheshwari?”

Swara blushes and hug him. Sanskar chuckles and kiss her head.
” you had your dinner??” Sanskar asked.
” hmm” She look at him and nodded.
” do you feel like eating something ?? In pregnancy it happens so i came” sanskar said caressing her hairs.
” so sweet of you” swara pull his cheeks.

” but I’m not feeling to eat anything now” swara said pouting.
” Okay so you should take rest” sanskar said.
” you sleep with me” swara requested.
” really.? What people will think swara???” Sanskar asked dramatically.

” dramebaaz” swara hit his arm. Both laugh at their childishness.
Sanskar made swara lie on bed and himself next to her. Swara hugged him keeping her head on his chest.
” swara very soon I’m going to talk to our parents” sanskar said.

” they will accept??” Swara asked hopefully. Sanskar look in her eyes which clearly show fear. She is hell scared of her father’s relation.

” hmm” sanskar kiss her forehead relaxing her.
Later, sanskar senses swara slept. He tried to get up but swara tightened the grip.

” please don’t go” she mumble in sleepy voice. Sanskar signed and sleep there itself. In the morning, sanskar left informing swara.

After two days:
Whole day sanskar work in office and at night went to meet swara and sleep there. He hardly visited maheshwari house. Ragini tried to contact him but he didn’t cared.

As usual sanskar is in office and swara is at home helping shomi in kitchen.
” swaraa” shekar shouted from the hall. Swara and shomi came out and saw he is furious. Shekar got call from dp.
” shekar what happened??” Shomi asked.

” we are going to maheshwari house” shekar said. Swara got shocked like what happened suddenly.
” why baba??” She managed to ask.
” you will get to know” shekar said and went out.

” come shona” shomi said.
” you go I’m coming ma” swara replied. Shomi went out and swara dialed sanskar’s number.
” hello sanskar” she said breathing heavily.

” swara you are fine??” He tensely asked.
” come to your house I’m going with ma baba” swara said.
” why??” Sanskar asked.

” don’t know please you come” swara requested.
” okay I’m coming don’t worry ” he assured before cutting the call.

Maheshwari House:
All are in the hall when swara with shekar and shomi entered inside. Dp seems to be angry. Ap and ragini are standing at one side while ramta are on other side. Swara went to sujata and greeted her. Sujata also hugged her. Swara wished ap but she didn’t replied. Swara noticed ragini who is smirking at her. Swara didn’t got her intentions so she ignored but she remember her as on that day sanskar went to meet her out.
” why you called us??” Shekar asked from dp.