Chapter 1

Chapter One.

Harmony Lynn's POV

It's like my life has been in a dark, ever lasting tunnel. There's no escaping the tunnel, no light. And it seems like I've been going deeper and deeper in, with no escape.

It's been a month since I've last seen my dad or Justin. There's been no contact with Justin and I, to know if he's okay. Dave said that this month he "will get him out." but there's no guarantee. There's no promises to anything.

I've been staying in a apartment a couple of blocks outside of the outskirts of Toronto. The first place my dad would look for me is at Justin's house, therefore the reason I'm in a apartment.

It's been lonely in the apartment, with no one, leaving me to the voice inside my head. These past months have done nothing but make fall right back into the same old path i was in before. It seems as if everyone has been noticing I've been down, because Dave sent me to a therapist. I meet every Tuesday and Thursday in downtown Toronto, with a man named Dr. Hicks. I've only went to two therapy sessions, and skipped out of the rest because therapy can't fix how I feel.

The nights are the worst, usually when it gets bad. The thoughts about what's happening to Justin, if he's okay, or if he's even alive. The voice inside my head reminds me that the whole situation is all my fault. And that I should just stop it all. The only person who has been there to talk to me, besides Dave, who was also dragged into this situation, is Izzy. Izzy, Ryan's girlfriend, stops by my apartment every other day. She's majoring in Psychology, and gave me a journal to writ in each day. Apparently writing down your depressed thoughts, soothes your mind.

When I look back at the writing, of the depressing things that go through my mind, it only makes things worse. And before I know it, I'm in tears again. If I were to grab Justin right before i left, would he be here with me and not locked up in my dad's house? The voice keeps yelling at me to grab the cutting knife in the drawer, and to slice my thin skin. After twenty minutes or so of cleaning up, I fall asleep. My dreams are about Justin, sometimes they're bad dreams and sometimes they're good dreams. But once I wake up everything rushes back to me, like a wave crashing down;

Justin is still gone and everything is my fault.

-

this book will be more graphic.

sorry for taking so long lol. i don't like this chapter much aha. finally on summer break yay.