Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harmony's POV

songs for this chapter -

Come home by One Republic

Human by Christina Perry.

It had to be past midnight, but i refuse to move my body from my current position.

The storm outside was getting stronger, with loud booms of thunder and lightening bolts that were striking trees. Usually I could sleep like a baby during storms, but this one storm i couldn't.

I had my headphones plugged up, turned on full blast. The loud booms soon turned into melodious sounds. I closed my eyes as Justin's sweet voice filled my head.

everything's gonna be alright.

The next morning I woke up in the same position i was in last night, along with music blasting through my headphones. I turned the volume off and then checked my phone.

1 missed call- dave

2 imessage - dave

from dave
8:32 am

Call me.

I looked at the time on my phone, 11:28 am

from dave
8:40 am

It's about Justin.

I pressed the call button before I could even recall what I was doing. He could have some sort of information about Justin that's important.

"We're breaking Justin out."

-

shit's about to go down! i'm going to start having songs for each chapters, and you guys can listen to them as you read so it'll set the tone.

is the 2nd chapter showing up because wattpad is being a bitch and not showing it on my ipod???

my laptop is fried so i can't edit my acc or die in your arms :c

can't believe we already have over 100 reads! wow! i love you all so much.

remember to tell your friends to check out determination and to vote and comment yourself!

i love you all