Incapable.

Prologue

Harry's POV

"Oh My God it's Harry-" I knew the sentence before it finished. Nevertheless I ran to hide and turned on the block. Not to my surprise as I peeked my head around I immediately saw the group, a few fans looking around to find me.

It was 8:10 and it was just getting dark. I just hoped they didn't catch not the slightest glance of me. I had two options to stay put and hope no one would look my way. Or Run.

That's when I made my second mistake. I accidentally kept my head turned to long and a blonde with pink tips made eye contact. I silently gave her the look to keep her quiet hoping she wouldn't sell me out.

"He's over there" she shouted and pointed straight at me. All eyes turned to me and started towards me. Shit. I ran the corner and down the street. They followed. I made a right hoping I would lose them but they were to close behind. I had to lose them before the paps decided to join the chase.

I mustered all the strength I could and sprinted forward and made a left. I knew if I didn't hurry up they'd catch me. The stores were closed and that's when I saw it. Just beside a small Deli restaurant were garbage cans.

And behind those you could see just the smallest entry of an alley. The weird thing was that I had been here before and yet I had never noticed the alley.

I didn't think twice and hurried over to it. I quickly removed the trash cans. The entrance was small and which made the alley just a little to narrow for my liking. I hated cramped spaces like this. They made me feel trapped And frustrated. I made my way inside and blocked the entranceway.

I went further into the entrance way and a few seconds later I heard the fans go by. I had lost them. The alley was dark and I swear they're was water dripping like in the movies. Drip. Drip. I checked my phone.

8:45

It was getting dark and to make matters worse I had no Signal. Great. Just great. At this point I was expecting a serial Killer. Ok so maybe it wasn't that bad but I wasn't taking chances by going out the alley the way I came in. So I kept walking. I would find the other end and then walk out.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Behind a pile of garbage I saw a hand stick out. No. No. No. I wanted to run to leave and never come back. I didn't want to see a decomposed body. But I had to do something. I moved a little closer. With every miniature tentative step I felt less a coward.

Who am I kidding I felt so damn scared I was shaking. Yes judge me all you want but I didn't want this. I was three steps away. Breath I told myself. Breath. Two. I held my breath and stepped right in front of the hand. I moved a few garbage bags.

I gasped. It was the body of a girl.

I kneeled down beside her. And took in her appearance. She was badly beaten up. Her nose was bleeding and various other places were as well. Bruises and scars covered her whole body from head to toe. Her clothes were not only dirty but incomplete and bloody. She was cold. Freezing really.

She was breathing.

I didn't think twice I picked her up and ran. She was so skinny so light it saddened me.

"Hold on, I got you, I'll get help." I whispered to her. There was a hospital 10 minutes from here. The choice of taking a cab sounded like a good idea but I didn't need any weird looks or questions. And the girl wasn't heavy so I wasn't taking chances.

I'm not sure how my night changed so fast. I'm not sure where exactly I was going. I'm not sure what exactly I was going to do with this mysterious girl.

But one thing I was sure of was that I was gonna save her life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Everyone this is a new fanfic I started I really hope You guys read and give me feedback on how to make it better. Please comment and vote. I have so many awesome things planned for this. Hope you guys enjoy along the way. Well loves Vote, Comment, follow me and hope you guys can keep reading.

Love,

-M:D