Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Her hand squeezed mine.

  "Who are you, and where am I?" she asked. Her voice was sweet and was beautiful.

Harry get it together man.

"Um it's a long story love your in the hospital and I'm Harry, Harry Styles." I answered.

She smiled " Harry is that your real name or...?" Yet she never turned to look at me.

"Well I go by it but my real name is..um...Harold." I answered I hated telling people my real name. It bothered me even more when people had the nerve to call me by it.

Once again she smiled "I like that, I'm Chelsea O'Malley."

"You don't look like a Chelsea, I mean not in a bad way you just look more like a Tiffany" I said as she let out a chuckle.

"You know that's not the first time I've been told that." she said looking forward not bothering to look at me.

"So why am I here?" she asked getting concerned.

"I was walking and I found you in an alley and you were hurt and bleeding and on the verge of dying and I decided I couldn't  leave you there so-" I tried to explain but she cut me of.

"So you brought me here and saved my life." She said with a small smile.

"I guess you could say that" I answered sheepishly.

"Thank you Harry really, believe it or not this isn't the first time it's happened." She said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I asked completely bewildered.

"I'm not normal I guess you could say so people find it easier to take advantage of me...it's horrible"

"I'm so sorry Chelsea, but what do you mean your not normal."

"I'm just not Harry...if I tell you you'll understand but you'll act like everyone else."

" Chelsea I know I just met you but I'm not understanding any of this."

"Harry, if you haven't already noticed..I'm blind." She answered and a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

It made sense now she didn't turn my way when she said something and looked forward. How could I have not have noticed.

"Chelsea I... had no idea..I'm sorry." I said.

"It's alright but don't pity me, I'm alive aren't I, I've learned to live with it and it's just the way my life will be until the day I die."

"I'm so-"

"Sorry? Don't be it wasn't your fault and like i said i don't want your pity." she answered with a straight face.

A few seconds went by and I couldn't contain my curiosity.

"How?" I asked.

"I was in a car accident, you know the cliche plot and all, parents die along with my little sister and the only one who manages to survive is me, leaving me blind."

"That must have been so hard for you, how old were you?"

"I was 13, and yeah it was....it really was" she answers getting a distant look.

"Right now I'm in Uni my friend Sophie lives with me we've been friends since middle school and she's always been there, and I guess you could say she basically takes care of me. When she finds out that I got beat up again she's gonna freak" she continues.

"I'm glad you have someone" I answer.

"Yeah she's awesome and I'm really glad to have her."

A few more seconds go by and again I brake the silence.

"Have you ever thought of getting surgery?" I ask

"Of course I think about it everyday, only to know that the consequences are bad, if things go bad I could die"

"I'm really sorry you go through this."

"It's alright, maybe one day I'll have the guts to take the chance."

"Take your time." I answer. She smiles.

"It doesn't feel right me leaving you like this so please let me help you." I tell her.

"It's alright I'll just call Sophie."

"I'll help you call her" I offer.

"Thanks" she answers with a sincere smile.

"For Now just get some rest, I'll be here if you need anything."

"Thank you again.. for everything." she replies.

  And just before I can answer she's fallen asleep with her eyes closed her eyelashes caressing her cheeks again.

"Your welcome" I whisper and kiss her cheek before settling on the chair that occupies the room to her right.

__________________________________________

Ello, Loves hope this was good. Also sorry if this was short I had finals.And um feel free to give any feedback in the comments below. Well thanks for your support keep reading tell your friends. And um comment and share.

-M:)