Chapter 16

Bella's p.o.v.

This is it. The big day. I'm getting married today.....to Zayn. Great. When I was a little girl I always dreamed of the perfect wedding. Getting married to the person that I loved and was perfect in my eyes, but I'm getting married to Zayn. All dreams can't come true. At least Harry won't die. If he died, I don't know what I'd do.

Harry's p.o.v.

Zayn went to get his suit from the dry cleaners yesterday and I snuck out. Yep I found a way out. I set a bomb on the church so now all that is left to do is tell Bella about it. "Hi Bella." I say to her on the phone.

"Hi Harry. I'm kind of busy getting ready so..." she said wanting me to hurry up.

"I set a bomb at the church so when it is your cue to walk down the aisle, don't. Get the hell out of there." I tell her. I know that only Zayns family is going I the wedding because Bella told Zayn that everyone in her family is dead, when they really aren't.

"Okay...how did you escape? Where am I going to go?" She asks me.

"I know how to break a lock and I will be there in my car waiting for you to get out." I tell her.

"Okay. Bye. I love you." she tells me.

"I love you too. Bye." I say and wait until she hangs up the phone just in case she was going to say something else. A lot of people are going to die today so I will pray....that my plan works out.

Zayns p.o.v.

I'm getting married to Bella today. When we get married and say 'I do' I will go back to my house and kill Harry. I promised her I wouldn't but he is in my fucking way. He is always in my way. He loves to fucking piss me off. But this is my day.

At the church

Bella's p.o.v.

Great. It's my cue. Which means I need to get out of here. As I am running out of the fucking church, I see Harry's car. "Hurry up! I don't want to die!" I tell him and he drives away and I look out the window and see the church blow up. Oh my god!!!!!

Harry's p.o.v.

I am going to drive her back to her place. Zayn is dead with the rest of his family. That has been one hell of a ride.

I can't believe he is finally dead. along with his family tree. I won! I can't believe it I actually won.

Zayns p.o.v.

As I got out of the church all I wanted to do is get Harry back. I need to hurt him. I need to get revenge. My family is dead and I am burned. I hate him. I need to get my revenge.