What a surprise

"You aren't" We all 3 turn to the voice and saw Jungkook. I haven't seen Jungkook in a long time. I got so happy to se him "Hey you, come here and give your best friend a hug" he said with his bunny smile. And of course I gave him a hug "I haven't seen you in so long time, I've missed you so much!!!" He began laugh a little bit over my reaction
"I've missed you too!" He said happily. I couldn't believe that haven't noticed that I've missed him this much until we actually meet again "Hey I'm going to my room you guys can have fun, see you later!" I ran to my room leaving the others in the living room.

Third POV:
Y/n ran to her room and left Jimin, Tae and Jungkook alone. They looked at each other "Ya what are doing here?" Tae said said Jungkook rudely "Yeah, what is you're problem Tae?!" Jungkook said annoyed "You to stop it. What is there going on with you Tae? Why are you so childish, and getting annoyed over everything?" Jimin said "Everyone is trying to take Y/n away from me, I don-" Tae got cut of by Jungkook "It's not us there is taking her away from you!" He stopped talking and pushed Tae into the wall, and Jungkook tapped Tae "It's you're own fault losing her! It's yourself! Do you really think that you got a chance to marry her! I don't think so! Try to grow up Tae!!" Jungkook pushed him hard again into the wall because he was tired of Tae being that way. Jungkook made he's fist ready to hit Tae but...

"STOP" they all looked to the side "Jungkook get away from Tae" Jungkook had a confused look on his face, and he stepped backwards, Tae was about to laugh at Jungkook but it didn't end that way, Y/n got over to Tae and stood in front of him, she held him by the collar and "Tae grow up!!! You're only making it worse for yourself!!! If you really love, you wouldn't act like that!!! So forget the thought of that, because it won't happen!!!"

Thank you so much for reading my book, it makes me wanna write more and more❤️❤️