Hello again

I just got free from school. I was so happy when I was about to go to my car. But it changed because I saw him.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked "I just wanted to talk about everything... us" he looked at me really serious "Is there really something to talk about... huh. It has taking you so long to do that! And then you are just going away when we have talked!?Just like you always do. Is this something you really seriously want to do,is it just you think like it we'll be better for you and me? Or will you just lay this behind?Be honest" I could feel tears were close to drop down on my cheeks. He look at me like he was sorry but can't believe that HE would be sorry because he is not sorry about anything even if he did something wrong. "I'm sorry, okay. I really am. I sorry for being such an asshole. I know that you don't believe me. And you shouldn't feel sorry for that. You haven't done anything wrong. It's me. I'm sorry because I got some shit going on and then I got it to be everyone's problem. It's my fault. And I couldn't understand that it was that so you and the others had to yell at me till I could understand it. I really hope you can... forgive me for what I did. Because I've miss you so much." When he said all that tears began streaming down my face I felt so guilty for have been yelling and didn't be by his side when he needed me to help him. "I'm so sorry Hoseok. How could I've been so dumb that I didn't see that you needed me so mush when you couldn't find a way out of the shit there have been. I'm sorry for being scared to help you but I just couldn't." He toke my arm and got me in to his embrace. I felt so safe and.... happy for the first time. I saw his arm because he had a t-shirt on. A name... Sophia. Who the fuck is Sophia. I know we weren't so close but he always told me about he's tattoos and he's life. I got out of he's arms immediately. And looked at him with a serious face. "What is wrong with you!?!" "What do you mean?" He asked like he didn't get a thing with what I talked about. "SOPHIA who is she?!" " I-I can explain-" I cut him off "See I shouldn't have trusted you. You haven't changed at all. You know and knew that I have loved you and then that. And that is what I get back." "I-I-I-" "Get away from her okay and the others too" I looked back and saw...