My Lost Best Friend

Hi i'm Kayley! I hope you will enjoy my book, please comment, vote and read! This book was editied by my friend Lauren @a__girl__who__writes she is a OK writer she makes book covers, and edits books!

Enjoy!

——————————————

Chapter 1

The day you throw the ‘perfect’ sleepover party, including laughs, gossiping, selfies, dancing, singing. But when one of your best friends disappears everything changes.

Let my story begin…

It’s Saturday night; my best friends are on their way. I’m in my bedroom with 5SOS blasting from my earphones. My laptop illuminating light around my medium, round face. My Ice Blue eyes scanning the final schedule of things to do. My multi-shaded Blonde hair reaches down just to the ends of my shoulder blades. People at school call me and other Blonde hair, Blue eyes the ‘perfect race’. I don’t think I’m perfect no one does. Well, maybe some people who are weird. Like this Girl who hisses at everyone, she is cree-py. I said to myself pitching the ’ee’. All right the time is 5:54 six minutes to go. I sigh, but the butterflies are coming. Tonight will be the best sleepover ever!I’m checking through the list just to be sure how many beds I’ll have to make:

Sleepover list

- Sarah

- Natasha

- Julia

- Livy

- Lauren

- Kayley

- Me

My name is Tris. Just Tris. Except for my last name, Maddison. Tris the Girl with Blue eyes and multi-colored Blonde hair. Me. I live in Brooklyn, America. In the wonderful state of New York! The Big Apple, New York, New York. It’s pretty awesome to live here, like most people expect New York; is a city of Broadways and Musicals. Extreme shopping and fashion. Taxi’s littered the very stopped traffic. Gorgeous skyscrapers almost perfect views. Yeah, it’s the dream life. Well as I was saying. The big sleepover is about to begin. I’m just staring at my clock, jumping at every second that ticks away.

5:58:49 pm. I blink.

5:59:05 pm. The butterflies are about to explode.

I count down out loud, too myself. And Luke Hemming’s singing.

You look so perfect standing there,

In my American apparel  underwear.

5:59:57 pm

“Three”

5:59:58 pm

“Two”

5:59:59 pm

“One” I’m about to explode.

And I know now that I’m so down,

Your lipstick stain is a work of art.

6:00:00 pm!

“LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!” I yell, very, very loudly. But my Mum has to cut in.

“Lower your voice missy!” I groan in annoyance. FINE! I’ll lower my voice.

“Let the party begin,” I whisper. Then slam my laptop shut and sprint out of the door. Double-stepping the stairs, at a speed most likely to sprain my ankle. I can see my mum in the kitchen shaking her head disapprovingly at me. I laugh on the inside. But wink on the outside. DING DONG. “I’ll get it,” I scream. The door opens revealing Kayley. We both squeal “OMG, OMG, OMG!” and jump up and down holding each other’s arms. “DING DONG” my friend Lauren says using a high-pitched voice. She walks in and hugs me. Tash joins her and so does Kayley. Group hug. Next to join the celebratory hug is Julia. The last two are Sarah and Livy.