2

two

"When life puts you in tough situations, don't say 'Why me?' Say 'Try me.'"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

8:30pm

Jin and I bid our goodbyes before leaving. I bit my lip, as I drove my car through the busy traffic.

Why did Jimin want to meet up with me after what I've done?

All these questions flew through my mind as my hands were gripping the steering wheel. I turned up the radio in an attempt to calm my jittery nerves.

Newscast: A series of crimes in the area of Seoul have been committed, followed by a number of strange deaths this past month. The police are speculating that all of this is linked up and someone is behind all these strange deaths. Please watch your step and be sure to lock your doors at night. Who knows, you could be the next victim-

I turned the radio off, as my breathes became uneven. My stomach twisted into knots and my hands turned pale. Well that didn't calm me down at all.

Strange deaths? I'm definitely not going to be able to sleep at night.

Fear washed over me as I swerved my car to the right, where my apartment was located.

I saw a black car parked in the front of my apartment. It was the one and only car owned by a man named Park Jimin. The words 'Park Ent.' were embossed on the back of his car. I carefully parked my car next to his.

I gulped and opened the door, the cool air surrounding me in chilliness. I shivered and pulled the hood over my head. That's when I realized I was wearing Jin's trench coat.

Shit.

I heard the door of Jimin's car slam shut, his footsteps creeping closer.

I hesitated, unsure if I should run or stay and face him.

"Minjee..." I heard him call my name, the word rolling off his tongue like honey.

I bit my lip and turned around to face him. I looked down, too hurt to even look at him.

"Hey..." He whispered. I felt his body move closer to mine. It was so close I could smell his distinct cologne.

"Look at me." I didn't budge.

"I said look at me." I still didn't move.

"LOOK AT ME!" He grabbed my chin and harshly thrust it upward, and I winced from the force.

I finally saw his face. His eyes were blood-shot, as he stared down at me. He still looked as dashing as ever, with his bangs of his hair parted, revealing a bit of his forehead. He was wearing his office attire, his tie hanging limply around his neck.

His eyes were full of lust.

"I'm sorry.." He leaned in closer.