3

three

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were going to be this important to me.."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Minjee's POV

My eyes flickered open. As my vision began to adjust to my surroundings, I yawned, stretching my arms and legs.

I felt something next to me. Puzzled, I looked over next to me and almost screamed. A shirtless Park Jimin was silently sleeping next to me.

I looked at him in horror.

No.. it can't be..

I carefully peeked under the blanket.

Oh thank god...

I heaved a sigh of relief, and pursed my lips thoughtfully.

What is he doing in my room? Why is he shirtless? What..

Suddenly I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. Jimin pulled me back down and embraced me softly.

"Good morning baby," He said into my hair. The smell of Jimin's cologne filled up my nose.

He smells so intoxicating...

A blush began to creep up the apples of my cheeks as he cuddled with me.

I tried to escape his hold but he held on even tighter.

"Minjee~" He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

I hummed in response, staring back into his beautiful eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry. For overreacting and yelling at you. I shouldn't have done that. Just don't be so forgetful next time..." He finally said as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Should I forgive him? I mean he did hurt my feelings but he admitted to his mistakes..ehh whatever I'll forgive him.

"That's okay Jimin. I forgive you..." I forgave him and smiled.

"Aish.. I don't deserve you," He gave me a soft peck on the lips and smiled back.

We stayed in that position for awhile, enjoying each other's warmness and comfort while it lasted.

Then, a realization hit me.

"Um.. Jimin..?"

"Yes baby?"

"What happened last night?"

"What? You don't remember?"

"Not really.." I shrugged and got up, leaning against the headboard of my bed.

Jimin sat up too, the blanket covering his upper torso now lied at his waist, revealing his shirtless self.

I gulped and tried not to stare as Jimin swept back his hair with the tips of his fingers coolly.

"Well.. We kissed and then you passed out," Jimin said nonchalantly, glancing at me innocently.

"Then how did I get here and why did you sleep next to me shirtless?" I questioned him, with a hint of suspicion.

"I carried you up to your apartment and brought you in. Then I fell asleep next to you," He shrugged, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Why was your shirt-"