Chapter 20

Sam p/v

I was in the woods when Jacob quickly joined the mind link. I had been trying to call Miley but she wasn't answering so I decided just to cut through the woods and see why she hadn't answered. Hearing Jacobs thoughts made my stomach drop instantly. How could she think those things. Jacob was keeping that information out on purpose and I had to alpha command him to tell me...... Isabella Swan. My blood was boiling and I ran full speed to her house. I shifted back and put clothes on before running up the stairs. I knocked on her door getting no reply. I could hear her heart beating and knew for a fact she was inside. I tried turning the handle but it was locked. That's when her heart seemed to be getting slower and quieter.

Thinking the worse I rammed my shoulder into her door, instantly it broke open. I ran in to see her curled up in a ball on the bed. At first I thought maybe she had fallen asleep but then I saw the pill bottle on the bed. My heart was constricting as I ran down stairs and called 911. I went back upstairs immediately and just laid beside her, hoping by chase she would wake up and I could tell her everything leech lover said was from jealousy and nothing more.

Right as the paramedics had gotten there she began foaming at the mouth and her eyes opened but blankly looked right at closet. They put her on the Bernie and carried her outside and into an ambulance. I shifted in the woods and followed along side the ambulance all the way to the hospital. I heard Jared read my thoughts before he left no doubt telling the boys what he had heard. But I didn't care when I saw the hospital come to view. I could see Charlie's squad car in the parking lot and him pacing outside waiting for the ambulance to come. He had done the same thing the night I hurt her.

Flashback

As I drove into the parking lot covered in her blood along with Jacob I could see a dark silhouette pacing. His car door was wide open and he looked like he had been crying. As they wheeled her out of the ambulance he ran along side it all the way inside. I didn't realise I had stopped in the middle of the lane until Jacob hit my arm. When we walked in Charlie was in the waiting room slunched over in a chair crying and praying she would be okay. Jacob shot me glare before walking over to him and telling him that everything would be okay.

Charlie then asked what happened and I felt myself ready to run in case Jacob told the truth. But instead Jacob shot me a look and told charlie a bear came out of the woods at his house and got her before Sam and him could scare it away. Charlie nodded before leaving to go get Bella. I used the alpha command to send Jacob home knowing Bella could be a new trigger to his anger. He left thinking he'd have another opportunity to see her, when really he never would. (Of course he ended up going behind same back though)

Here we were yet again repeating history. He followed the ambulance and went into the waiting room. He looked dazed like he couldn't believe this was happening. I solemnly walked up to him he looked up and his eyes had this glint to them I couldn't understand. "Why, did she do it." He asked me knowing damn well I knew exactly why. "Miley talked to Edward, and Bella over heard and told Miley she was a nothing and a lot more resulting in Miley feeling........" I couldn't finish it because it wasn't true. Miley and worthless were two words that couldn't fathom in my mind.

Charlie's face was bright red with anger, he dialed Bella's number and she had the nerve to act innocent. She didn't even seem to care when he said what happened to Miley. Her father had to demand her to come and she finally agreed with a lot of persuasion from Edward I could only faintly hear meaning charlie didn't hear him at all. When she arrived I couldn't stop a heated glare Seton her. When she saw me her eyes got as big as saucers in fear. She made sure to stay away from me in the waiting room at all times.

After the doctor said we could see her I told charlie Bella probably wasn't going to be welcome in there. He reluctantly told her to wait out in the hall and that he would ask if Miley wanted to see her. I however just walked behind him without asking into the room. She was sleeping so sound fully. Charlie after a while left to go to the cafeteria because he hadn't eaten since breakfast. I'll admit I was hungry too but I wanted to be the person she saw when she woke up. As if by destiny she woke up the second charlie left, she looked confused and very pale. Her eyes moved around the room before swiftly falling on me. As if she knew I was there.

Her eyes instantly filled with tears and she sobbed, "I'm sorry" I walked over to her and brushed away some tears that fell. "Miley....... I got to ask you something important, and you don't have to feel pressured to say yes but.......with the Cullen's back it would definitely put me at ease..........will you come live with me." My voice sound so nervous asking her. She looked at me for a bit before the smallest of smiles came to her face, "yeah, I would love that" she mumbled. I felt a big smile cross my face as I softly pecked her on the lips and hugged her close to me.

At that moment Charlie came back with two coffees and crumbs on his shirt. His eyes went wide before handing me both coffees and hugging Miley as gentle as possible. I left his coffee on the table and took the one that was meant for me out into the hall. I forced myself not to eaves drop but it was hard when I just wanted to keep checking on her. But I know Charlie and her had to talk about this situation and Bella. After 20 minutes Charlie opened the door. I was ready to step through it but he stepped out and looked at me. "You asked her to move in" he stated with a very grim voice. I slowly nodded "sir.... Her and bella are at odds and I don't think her returning to that environment would be good for her." I stated not once breaking eye contact. Miley needs this right now and being Bella will only worsen her condition. Bella Swan is a bottom feeder sucking other people dry so she can be happy at anyone's expense.

"Okay" he said with tears that wouldn't fall in his eyes before leading me back into the room. Miley had fallen back asleep and I felt myself bouncing on my heels with joy. Her dads approval made me want to scream with excitement. After a while her dad went and took Bella home and to get a good nights sleep. I fell asleep slouched in a hospital chair. But of course that couldn't last long as the door bursted open. All the pack mates piled in except Paul, they were all pushing and shoving each other causing Miley to wake up.

Miley just smiled until they all settled down. "Miley, how you feeling?" Embry asked earnings big slap to the back of the head from Jared. " Idiot, she obviously feels terrible." Jared said looking at her with a big smile. She just chuckled before the door swung open again revealing someone carrying arm fulls of gift baskets and stuffed animals that said get well soon. The person released a giant sigh of relief before glaring at the pack. It was Paul and he looked annoyed as hell. "None of you could help me?" He asked incredulously. All the pack looked sheepish, "we missed our Miley" Seth said with his lip jutted out. But Paul shook his head and clicked his tongue in disappointment. He finally looked over at Miley realising she was awake. He pushed Jared and Embry out of his way as he hugged her,  I just began laughing realising how much I would have missed this.

Remaining quiet and to himself was Jake. He looked like he'd been crying but kept a small smile on his face looking at Miley. "We are all really glad your okay Miley." He said as he came closer to her. She knew why he was so sad but chose to ignore it knowing it would just cause them both pain. Isabella Swan.