Yoongi

"What the fuck how long have you been here?" I'd asked after finding Jungkook shaking on my front step.

"f-forty min-minutes." I had only just walked outside and granted with nothing but a towel on, but I was already fucking frozen.

"Christ, Jungkook. Come on." I walked the shivering boy through the living room and into my bedroom, then pointed him to the bed. He sat, and I went to grab a warm blanket from the dryer.

When I returned, I balled it up and chucked it at his head, but he didn't look amused. He rolled his eyes and carefully draped the blanket around his shoulders.

"So," I said leaning against the dresser across from him.

"Don't say anything Yoongi." He said flatly, making me smile widely.

"But, why didn't you knock."

"Shut up fuckhead. I was going to but Hobi was pulling up and I didn't want to talk to him."

"So...you sat outside, like a creep, and froze?" He rolled his eyes.

"No. Well, I mean, I hid in the bushes until he went in the house." I raised my eyebrows and he continued quickly. "I was going to come in, though! I tried to come in actually, but fucking Hoseok locked the door behind him. That never really happens, so I wasn't expecting it, but I still didn't want him to answer if I knocked." I nodded. "So, I just texted you."

"Yeah, but I was in the shower."

"Well tell me how the hell I was supposed to know that, Yoongi."

I rolled my eyes again, laughing. "What are you even doing? I thought I was meeting you at the party."

"I'm sorry. You thought I was letting you pick your own outfit?" He laughed when I flicked him off and then got up and walked to the closet. I quickly towel dried my hair and changed into some boxers and socks before laying back on the bed.

*

"BITCH!" I exclaimed rubbing my sore nipples.

"Sorry, they're so small I had to." he said laughing. I looked down at the scarlet area on my chest and frowned.

"It's not funny shithead." He waved it away.

"Well you need to wake up anyway. I finally found something...And next time we go to the mall, remind me to take you shopping because, yikes." He said. "However, despite your limited wardrobe..."

He laid out the clothes on the bed and I just remember thinking that it looked good. Great, actually. He'd picked a striped long-sleeved tee that I was supposed to wear under a mustard colored t-shirt. For the jeans, a super-distressed pair of light wash jeans and some vans. Also, a leather jacket and a black hat. It was really stylish-looking and to be honest, I hadn't really felt confident looking at it. It didn't really feel like I could pull it off and I was slightly amazed that he was able to put it together from my closet.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shoved the outfit into my hands.

"Good God," He sighed. "just put it on. You'll look great. You always do." it was my turn to roll my eyes, but I did as he said and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I looked cool. I felt good. He pushed into the bathroom and smiled at me in the mirror as he inspected. Starting from my feet and moving his eyes all the way up my body. He nodded and smiled.

"I told you. You look fucking sexy, Yoongs." I smiled sheepishly. "Now, let's go."

**

We pulled up out side of an apartment building at 10:47 pm. From the front, the place had just looked dark and abandoned. I looked over at Jungkook, who must've known what I was thinking because he smiled slightly and then motioned for me to follow him.