I Know You

A fight I tell you! Basically, Mike and Eleven get in a fight because he ditches her for Max (Kinda like what happens in season 2, but instead he tells El that he'll meet her after school, but he doesn't show up so she's all worried so she goes to the school and finds him hanging out/talking to Max.) She gets triggered!

Eleven's P.O.V

Mike is never late. Never. He always makes it here at 3 1 5.

But now it's 4 2 6.

Finally, I decide to go to the school to find him.

When I get there, I open the doors and start to look around.

He's not in the AV club, not in Mr. Clarke's room... there's really nowhere else that he likes to be. I go to the gym and peek through the little window where I find him and that red-head girl, Max, sitting on the bleachers in deep conversation.

She laughs and grabs his arm. Suddenly I feel a lump in my throat build up. My eyes get all watery and I can't keep watching.

Mike's eyes quickly dart to mine, so I run.

Mike's P.O.V

I quickly chase after Eleven, but she's already out of sight.

"El!" I call out desperately.

I quickly bike to the meeting place in the woods where we always go.

"El!" I call out again as I see her in the distance. She stops and turns back to face me.

"El, I'm sorry. I totally lost track of time." I explain.

She approaches me with tears on her cheeks.

"You lied." She grumbles.

"What?" I ask softly in confusion.

"You said you didn't like her."

"El, I don't. I like you."

"Liar!" She screams angrily.

I step back, nearly scared.

"Hey, it's okay, I promise. I don't like her in that way."

"Promise?!" She repeats in fury. "You broke a promise already! You're a liar!" She screams again, this time shoving me hard afterwards.

I try to think about what promise I broke. Oh, that's right. I told her that I would be there at 3:15 everyday and that I'd never make her wait alone. And on top of that, I was with Max, who she doesn't trust at all.

"El, I am so sorry." I mutter softly, gently reaching to take her hand.

"No... you're not." She whispers softly, jerking my hand away. She starts heading in the direction to go to Hopper's.

"El, wait!" I call out.

"Leave me alone!" She yells so loudly, filled with so much anger, I'm pushed back onto the ground.