four

When Sejun came back, lots of people had left for their classes. He looked as though he should have a storm above his head, he was fuming. He collapsed into his chair and picked up his coffee, taking a sip "This is cold."

"Well, you did take a long time." Eunjae said matter of factly, but quickly regretted it noticing that Sejun wasn't really in the mood for her remarks. Chaeyoung leaned over from her side of the table so she could get in on the conversation "Are you okay, Sejun?" He shook his head. "Does it look like he's okay, Chaeyoung?" Seongwoo asked her, Chaeyoung sank back in her seat

"It's not much guys, my dad's just... a difficult person." Sejun sighed, taking another sip of his coffee "Why was I expecting this to suddenly not be so cold?" He muttered under his breath. Several others shrugged in response. "I just wish my dad wouldn't make things up and pretend that he's an absolute angel when I know he's not."

"That doesn't sound very good." Subin piped up for the first time, Chan tried his best not to melt – this wasn't an appropriate situation to be doing so. "Is there anything we can do to make this better?" Jihoon asked the older boy, reaching over and placing a hand on his shoulder. Sejun shrugged, he didn't really know; most of the time he just sat in his room mulled over it until he felt better.

"When does class start?" Sejun asked, trying to steer the conversation in a different direction, most people shrugged, they weren't entirely sure "Helpful,"

"Your class starts at 2, you've got plenty of time," Chan replied, everyone was amazed that he even knew when Sejun's class started "but then again you probably have to do compulsory maths considering your high school grades and the fact that you held off going to university for so long."

"And when does that start?" Chan thought about it for a moment. Truthfully he wasn't sure but he was willing to take a wild guess, "Around 9, maybe? I'm not too sure but check your timetable later - it'll be there."

"How do you know so much?" Subin mumbled, speaking up for the second time. Chan puffed out his chest pridefully "Well, you see, my father's a pretty important dude around here and he deals with important things involving students and their accomodation - being his son, and the fact that he's really busy he asks me to make sure everyone is in order during the day. He takes charge at night." Subin nodded, impressed - he knew he'd never be able to keep track of so many people.

"I'm assuming you have night classes then?" Woojin inquired, immediately regretting afterwards. Chan nodded, "All night classes, it's kinda fun though since there's less people."

"Just admit that it's only enjoyable because I'm there." Seongwoo grinned, Chan let out an exasperated sigh before jamming his elbow into Seongwoo's side. Seongwoo laughed and did the same thing back. Chan reached over to hit him back, Eunjae coughed loudly

"How about we stop before you start." Eunjae raises her eyebrows at the two friends who looked like they were about to start an all out war in the middle of the café. They both nodded and looked at the table guiltily.

"Eunjae, random question, but how do you know the school so well?" Sejun asked her, Eunjae was tempted to ignore the question but Momo leaned forward actually interested in her response. Chan and Seongwoo grinned because they knew the answer well,

"Well, Seongwoo and Chan are older than me - so they've been here longer. I may have just started yesterday but these two are useless and ask me to come down to help them a lot,"

"We aren't useless, we just can't do maths," Seongwoo pouted in disgust at the memory of the compulsory maths he has to do in his freshman year. He only just barely passed because Eunjae helped him. "You're useless."