2|Cloudy eyes

2|cloudy eyes• • •ONCE Brandy made it home she quickly jogged up her carpet covered stairs towards her sisters and her own bedrooms

2|cloudy eyes
• • •
ONCE Brandy made it home she quickly jogged up her carpet covered stairs towards her sisters and her own bedrooms. Brenda's door was pink and covered with gems, she wanted it to attract people's attention. Brandy quickly knocked and as soon as her sister opened the door a sliver she threw the tiny box filled with condoms inside, causing her sister to huff in annoyance before slamming the pretty pink door.

Brandy had her easy going smile on her lips as she walked into her baby blue door room. Brandy's room was plain and simple, it didn't tell you much about Brandy but if you looked close enough you could see a few subtle hints.

The walls were an ivory white which made the room look a lot bigger than it was. Her bed was positioned on the right wall and a tiny sofa sat on the furthest wall from the door. On the left wall stood her baby blue closest and her ensuite door and vanity.

Brandy's bedding consisted of a baby pink duvet and baby blue covered pillows. There were a few band postered and a calendar hung on the ivory coloured walls.

The first thing Brandy did was make her way to the blue closest. Her clothes were neatly hung and stacked once she opened it making her hum in tranquility. Brandy had two types of styles, her school clothes and her grunge style clothes.

Brandy's school clothes consisted of plaid, denim skirts, and blue mom jeans and belts. She also had a few button up shirts and regular t shirts as well as a few tight and breezy dresses. She had high heels and thigh high socks.

Then her grunge style consisted of jean shorts and jeans, band t-shirts, leather and denim jackets. As well as her Nike's and converse.

Brandy quickly decides on a pink slip on silk dress with red heels with a little fluff on the top as well as her leather jacket and stockings. She quickly slipped her outfit on and sat down at her vanity.

Brandy never out did her makeup, she personally didn't like it. She liked simple and natural, but her friends didn't. So she quickly applied light sparkly pink eyeshadow and mascara as well as a seductive red lip with a gloss over top.

Once she was done her make up she quickly ruffled her wavy short hair and winked at her complexion.

And with that Brandy grabbed her shoulder bag and waited for Jane to pick her up.

* * *

Jane was a plain girl. She never outdid herself on anything whether it be hair, makeup or her clothes and Brandy admired her for that. Jane never looked for expectance in anyone. So when they arrived at the party no one really turned to look at Jane in astonishment, but some did turn for Brandy.

Brandy's hips swayed as she made her way to the obviously spiked punch, the punch was always spiked.

Brandy loved alcohol, not as much as she loved smoking, but it came in at a close second on her addictions list. Brandy's smirk turned from lazy to seductive in the few cups of punch she had.

Boys were shouting and girls were screeching, this was a usual thing at one of Stacy's parties and a sober Brandy despised it but a drunk one didn't mind, not in the least. Soon enough Brandy would be joining the screeching and laughing teens.

But that wouldn't last for long because by the end of the night she would most likely end up in one of Stacy's bedrooms with a boy from her or a close by school. Brandy looked forward to that point in the night.

The boys Brandy slept with meant nothing to her, they were only a stress reliever. The burden of high school, family and life constantly weighed down on Brandy's shoulders and she didn't like it. So sex was her only way out, at least that's what Brandy thought.

"Brandy, always a pleasure to see you." Brandy couldn't for the life of her remember the boys name who whispered that into her ear. She tuned to see a handsome boy with brown hair and cloudy blue eyes.

Brandy kept her seductive smile playing on her red lips the rest of the conversation as she winked to the young fellow before her, "It always is."

And soon Brandy was whisked away from the screeching and shouting. Away from Jane and Everyone else upstairs and into the bedrooms where she would most likely forget everything, but what Brandy could never forget was accidentally walking in on Mary and Stacy getting it on with the handsome boy with the cloudy blue eyes not too far behind.

Authors note:

Words: 825

Edited: Yes

Sorry this chapter is really short but I didn't wan to have the losers meeting Brandy as well as the party in the same chapter so here you go!