4|Exposure

4|exposure• • •HANGING out with the losers was fun for Brandy, she liked the new crowd of people

4|exposure
• • •
HANGING out with the losers was fun for Brandy, she liked the new crowd of people. She liked how Eddie would constantly complain but it was never about how his nail broke in gym class. She liked how Ben would blush even if she simply looked his way.

She liked how Bill would try and make her see the positive side to things. She liked how Stan would roll his eyes every time Richie made a stupid comments which happened quite often. She liked the losers club, and that surprised her.

But all good things must come to an end and for Brandy that end lasted every school day. Brandy didn't exactly like her friends but she knew what they were capable of. Stacy, Mary and Jane were basic bitches but they had a whole lot of sources.

Brandy wasn't willing to take any chances in getting beaten down by those three, even if it meant ignoring the losers during the day. She didn't like doing this, at all, but she knew it was the only way to save her selfish ass. She was pleased that the losers seemed not to notice how she would constantly blow them off.

Richie saw straight through Brandy. He knew she was blowing them off, but he didn't know why. He thought it was because she was embarrassed to be seen with them and in a way she was. Richie didn't like the fact that she was able to hop from group to group without anyone really noticing what she was doing. He wanted to expose her.

* * *

"You're party was so much fun on Friday Stacy." This was repeated many times that Monday morning and Brandy Brooke's was sick of it. She didn't like how people praised Stacy simply because she gave them a location and supplied the booze.

But she didn't let herself slip, but Brandy had a short temper and that's where her downfall began.

"Oh come on Brandy New kids on the block is way better than Queen." This was the simple conversation Brandy and Stacy were having as they walked down the long hallway to English class. "I disagree." Brandy said with a roll of her clearly cloudy eyes.

Stacy and Brandy would constantly have banter, but it wasn't usually playful. It usually turned into yelling matches reminding both girls of their parents.

Stacy was about to open her mouth and argue with Brandy when the infamous trashmouth Tozier suddenly walked up to Brandy and wrapped and arm around her.

"Hey hot stuff." Richie left a chaste kiss on her left cheek before turning and walking away leaving a beyond confused Stacy and a troubled Brandy.

"What in the holy hell was that?" Brandy turned to Stacy with wide eyes, not sure of what to say herself. "That was nothing." She quickly waved off. Stacy scoffed and flailed her hands, "As if, that trashmouth was totally flirting with you."

Brandy dipped her head and snorted before looking back up with her ruby red lips pursed, "And I care why?" Brandy didn't let Stacy reply before she turned on her expensive kitten heels and sauntered away, still with the feel of Richies slightly chapped lips on her pink tinted cheek.

* * *
"No offence Brandy but Stacy's a bitch." Brandy chuckled at Eddies statement but she nodded her head, agreeing with him wholeheartedly. "Hell yeah she is." The losers looked bewildered at Brandy's sentence causing her to cough awkwardly.

"Then why do you hang out with her?" That question stung Brandy in a way she didn't like. She didn't like thinking about her mistake of befriending Stacy and getting caught up in all her drama so for the first time in awhile Brandy avoided the question by surveying the area and the losers.

The entire group was sitting in the barrens enjoying the nice weather they were having. Brandy sat beside Eddie and Bill. Bill seemed to be thinking about something, possibly his long dead brother or maybe his math homework, Brandy didn't know. Eddie was looking around nervously like something was going to jump out at any moment.

Across from the three sat Ben, Richie and Stan. Ben was fiddling with the grass beneath him with his head down looking up every few minutes. Richie was laid back with a cigarette in between his lips and his eyes closed. Stan sat with his legs crossed playing with his fingers, obviously deep in thought.

"Because the devil told me too." Brandy winked at Eddie causing his eyebrows to scrunch at her odd answer. "Yeah just like the devil told your dad's condom to break." Richie said right before he took another drag. Brandy rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore him.

"What's it like being popular?" Ben asked as his head slowly raised with curious eyes directed at Brandy.

Brandy thought for a long moment before responding, "Not what you would expect Benny boy." Brandy always seemed to give short answers with hidden meanings. She was good at word play, sometimes the message wouldn't be of importance but sometimes it was a silent cry for help. "That was oh so very descriptive." Richie commented as he propped himself up slightly to give Brandy the side eye.

Brandy halted her movements of braiding the flowers to look at him with a look that made Ben blush and Stan smirk, "Shut the hell up Tozier before I shut you up myself." Richie smirked and opened his mouth to make one of his usual dirty comments, "By shoving that cigarette down your throat." Richie raised a eyebrow before lying back down.

"Kinky." Brandy scoffed before carrying on braiding.

Authors note:

Words: 978

Edited: Yes

I felt like in that past few chapters you weren't getting enough of Richie so tell me if this chapter is better and has more of his dirty jokester side in it. Sorry it's kinda short this was basically just a filler chapter.