Night Mare(mlp)

She has 2 forms ,pegasus and bat pony,so lets do her most common form first:pegasus!
Nickname:Night
Talent:communicating with bats and entrancing them,Retaining a strong friendship with princess Luna
Home:she lives in a small house in canterlot.

She has 2 forms ,pegasus and bat pony,so lets do her most common form first:pegasus!Nickname:NightTalent:communicating with bats and entrancing them,Retaining a strong friendship with princess LunaHome:she lives in a small house in canterlot

Personality:Sweet,Gentle,Reserved,
and Secretive
Best friend:Open
Looks:A pegasus mare with a pastel dark blue coat,a short (chin length)wavy black mane fading to milky white with a strip of golden yellow in the middle.Her hair is held back with a sparkle silver star hair pin to prevent it going into her right eye.In the back,its in a ponytail.Her tail is also black fading to a milky white but there are multiple golden yellow strips of hair.her tail is in a ponytail with a white ribbon that has galaxy print.She has light blue eyes with stars for pupils.
Cutie mark:on the left,there is a pegasus wing,in the center is a upside down crescent moon and on the right is a bat wing
Dark Form
Nickname:Night Terror
Talent:Scaring people and protecting her loved ones
Home:A small cave in White Tail Woods with her sister,Day Dream
Personality:when around others in this form,she is hostile but when around those she loves and cares for(such as Day Dream and Luna)she is a complete dandere(danderes are quiet people that usually want to socialize{in Night Mare's case,be nice} but most of the time their too shy for that.Once they become more comfortable though,they tend to be very happy especially to loved ones)
Best friend:Luna
Looks:just like her normal form,but with pastel dark blue bat wings,small fangs-and her pupils are equal to those of snek(I am a snek youb should back away I am very dangerous)
Cutie mark:

Once they become more comfortable though,they tend to be very happy especially to loved ones)Best friend:Luna Looks:just like her normal form,but with pastel dark blue bat wings,small fangs-and her pupils are equal to those of snek(I am a snek you...

Bonus: Favorite song

Also,anyone up for q mlp rp?no?okie...