Chapter 2: He is here

Nick's POV
(Saturday)
Today is Saturday, I woke up to my alarm, but this time I woke up at 7:00 in the morning cause Tyson doesn't go to school to day. I don't go to school because my parent think I'm wast of time and education, but I had Mike, Lucy , and Luna Amber to teacher. I was actually really smart the Luna Amber sometime gives me test that Lucy and Mike do at school, but I wish I could go with them. But forget, I went downstairs to make breakfast, waited for them to wake up and come down. I gave them food, after I washed the dishes, and started my Saturday cleaning. My mom and dad made me clean the whole house and to do the laundry, I had the other omegas teach me how to cook and clean. I hated doing cleaning it was the worst thing ever, when it come to cleaning my family's. Every time Tyson would find away to get me in trouble, I mean he always beat me up with his group of friend every time he could. I was praying he doesn't do anything.

-------4 hours later--------

I was done clean the attic, the whole second floor and now I have to clean the living room and kitchen, and dining room. As I was clean the fireplace in the living room when Tyson came in.

"Hey, Omega what's that on the fireplace" He asked pointing at it

I looked up and a saw two medium size glass wolf status. They were my mom and Dad's wedding present from both of there parents. They are really expensive and I was told not to touch them when I clean because my and Dad would clean them. I remember they would look happy when they clean the status talking about there wedding and old time, they never smiled happily like that when I was around them. The next thing I know it Tyson grabbed my hands that were covered in ash and put one of my hands on each of the wolfs and started rubbing the ash from my hands all over the wolfs. The next thing I know it, Tyson made me push them off the fireplace. I that moment I know I was dead, the status shattered in to small and big pieces. I fell on to my knees with tear in my eye. They are going to kill me, they are going to really kill me..

"Hey Mom ,Dad come and look what the Omega did" Tyson shout out

In a few seconds, they came down and in to the living where they saw their woks status broken ash on them. My parent were mad

"I. It wasn't me" I said scared for my life

"It was Him, I came in here and I saw you touching the status with your flirty hands when I told you stop, you just pushed them off the fireplace" Tyson lied to our parent

"I didn't he's lying" I said

My parents had hatred in their eye, my mom was about run at me when dad grabbed her shoulder to stop her. I was thinking he believed me, but he punched me on the side of my head and I blacked out.

I woke up, and the thing I notice was the smell. My eyes widen and I looked where I was, I was in a cell, handcuffed, I was in the dungeon.

"Hello, is anyone there" I shouted for help.

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming. I ran up to the cell bars to see who it is and the person came it was my dad.

"What do you want, rouge" He said angrily

"R...R..Rouge" I said broken-heartedly

"We had enough of you, I wish you died when you were born, if that happen my family wouldn't me the laughed at by the whole pack...A omega, a omega as my child, you were never my son or part of my family. I told the Alpha to make you a Rouge, and now you will stay in the dungeon and get torture for the rest of your life" he said evilly