Chapter 13

It was a year after the whole fiasco with that ex hoe of Donalds and Cancer had been hanging around so much it was annoying. Logan was gonna gave triplets any day now and everyone was excited.

It was Bernies , Namjoons and Jin's birthday and everyone was wrapping presents in The Dogan room. Jimin got Bernie a bong, Cancer got him condoms and a gram of weed, Logan got him new socks and a shirt (like any good mother),  Donald, not thinking about the fact his son was turning 14, got him trains, Tae got him a phone, and V got him an apple. The babies didn't get anything cause they are pieces of shit.

As people starting to finish wrapping presents Logan went to go pick up his ugly hoe ass son from hell. As soon as he got up, his water broke. "Oh shit." Jimin and Cancer said in unison. They laughed and headed to the bathroom to fuck and smoke weed.

Donald put Bernie, the babies and Logan into the car and drove as fast as a fucking fish. Once they got there they rushed inside and the docter yelled at them. « Mother fucking shit stop having babies fucking cunts! »

After a lot of yelling and screaming, Donald finally got the doctor to take Logan to a room. After all that screaming and fricken birth and shiz the doctor told Donald some shocking news.

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!