T W O

We were doing the project in my room. I was exceptionally bad in Chemistry and the project was mostly done by Taehyung. Well, I only contributed by brainstorming some ideas out of my tremendously small brain. Just as we were about to complete the project, my mum came into the room and told Tae, "Taehyung! Your mum called to inform me that she has to work night shift and is not coming home today. I'll cook dinner and bring out the extra mattress for you, okay?"

When Taehyung's mum does not come back home, he will always stay over with us for the night. Since my father works overseas and seldom come back home, Taehyung will borrow his clothes. Taehyung shrugged. His mum had to work night shift most of the time and our house is like his second home.

After we were done with the project, it was still early and the sun has yet to set.

"Y/N ah~ Let's play Overwatch!" Taehyung said, excited.

"Overwatch? Good idea, Tae! I'll go get my computer. Wait here in my room! I'll come back in a while!" I said.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Gosh! Kim Taehyung! Just tell her that you like her! At this rate, someone else is going to steal her away from you! I was so frustrated with myself. I had always wanted to confess my feelings but i just can't bring myself to do it.

I had a huge crush on her since young. When I first saw her, I knew that she was the one. She made me laugh and made me feel secure. I could trust her and tell her about all my troubles knowing that she will keep my deepest secrets safe.

Your pov

The both of us made a bet; whoever loses in Overwatch will have to treat the other party to a meal. I had a higher chance of winning as you had more 'healers' than Taehyung. In order to win the game, Taehyung tried tickle my feet, making me lose focus on the game.

"Yes! I win! You have to treat me a meal then." Taehyung shouted in victory.

"Hey! You cheated! It's NOT FAIR!" I was so frustrated. Annoyed, I folded my arms and back faced Taehyung. How could he cheat in order to win the game?

"Y/N ah~ I was just joking. I'll be the one treating you, okay? Don't be angry, I'll do whatever you want. You don't look cute when you are not happy, cheer up!" Tae pinched my cheeks slightly and cupped my face gently in his hands, making me look at him face to face. I stared at his perfect face. His clean and sharp jawline, unbelievingly high nose bridge, his thin and small lips...

Slowly but steadily, he moved his face closer to my face. Not knowing what would happen or what Taehyung would do, I remained seated on my chair, as still as a statue. Then, I felt his lips pressing down on mine. Did he just kiss me? I wasn't sure if it was really happening or if it was just a dream. He placed his hands around my waist to deepen the kiss. I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Then, I felt his tongue poking my lower lips, demanding entrance. I gave him consent and he was exploring every corner of my mouth. It seemed like he was enjoying every single bit of this. This was the first ever kiss of my life...