Mistaken for me ?

Kaylee's POV

"It's MONDAY !!!" waked up I hear my mom yelling to me.

Kaylee: "Okay okay mom I'm up "I say back while going into the bathroom.

(It's just a normal day for me I wake up go to school get harassed then go home and get yelled some more.

After I showered I got dressed I wore my black skinny jeans my pink shirt and my pink and black Jordans. I went down stair to try to eat breakfast.)

Kaylee: "Good morning mom "

Mom: "Good morning Kaylee" what do you want for breakfast ?

Kaylee: "Just toast and some eggs w/cheese "

Mom: "Okay can you go tell Kendrick get down here and eat "

"Okay"

(As I'm walking up stairs I almost fall on Krystal ,Kendal and my dog snowbell.Krystal and Kendal are twins one girl one boy.)

Kaylee: "Kendrick mom said get you ass down stairs and eat now !"

(Me and Kendrick are twins too only 3 minutes apart.)

Kendrick: "Okay now get the hell away from my room Kaylee"

(I walk back down stairs and play with the twins there both 3 and were born 3 minutes apart.

Minutes later my mom called breakfast an we all ran. After breakfast it was about 6:40 so I called my Freind Angel and told her I be there in 10 minutes.)

Kaylee: "Bye mom ,bye Krystal bye Kendal bye dork (Kendrick )"

Kendrick: "Wait Kaylee can I get a ride to school please "

Kaylee: "Umm no you have two cars "

Kendrick: "I don't have no gas"

Kaylee: "Well here's twenty dollars go get you some gas Kendrick"

" Ok and Kendrick I want my twenty back too."

(I left and got in my pink and black range rover. I'm obsessed with those two colors. I drove to Angel's house in ten minutes and then to McDonald's since we had time left before school .

At McDonald's we ordered two iced caramel lattes with whipped cream and two bacon eggs and cheese biscuits.

Then we went to the mall and walked around for 2hours.

While we were walking in school I asked angel)

Kaylee: "Hey Angel what should we do after school?"

Angel: "Idk but I'll think about it"

(When we got to school we walked to our lockers.Then Ashton and Anthony walked over with there crew. We tried to avoid them it didn't work.)

Ashton: "Well hi there Kaylee"

Kaylee: " What do you want Ashton to make fun of me again?"

Angel: "Fuck off Anthony you and Ashton are a bunch of ass!" Angel had so much anger in her voice.

(The first bell rang and we went to class.)