Chapter 2

*Dinah's pov*
It's been two weeks since I walked into the club. It's been two weeks since I was given a lap dance by Normani.. Ever since that night, I had to start going to a different club. I couldn't risk going their and seeing Normani again. The truth is, if I get Normani in my bed, I wouldn't want her to leave. I've kinda just been staying low anyways. I haven't been going to the club as much. I haven't been having random chicks in my bed. I don't know what the hell is happening to me but I don't like it. I'm the best player at this game but yet, one girl is making me wanna change everything. Fuck, stop Dinah. You barely know her. Hell, who cares? I wouldn't mind getting to know her.

It's now 11 pm and It's my turn to work in the bar tonight. Yeah, that's right. I work in a bar. Well actually, I'm co-owner of the bar with my best friend, Lauren Jauregui. Except the thing is, Lauren's never here because she's a lazy little shit who feels like she doesn't need to help (I still love her though). It was kinda slow tonight. There were a few people dancing to upbeat songs, grinding on each other and shit. But not many people ordered from the bar. "It's really slow tonight, huh", I looked at the girl who was talking to me,"yeah very slow, what can I help you with though?" I asked, getting all of my supplies ready,"give me about 25 shots" I raised my eyebrow and nodded, this girl looked like she was barely out of high school. "ID please." She handed me her ID. The ID was clearly fake but I just shook my head and handed it back to her, beginning to make her shots. I was expecting her to walk away with them but instead she sat down in front of me, chugging down every one of her shots. Wow, this girl's really cute. She looks to be mixed but she also looks to be really young. One thing turns into another and the next thing I know, we were both getting down in dirty in my bed. We fucked until sunrise and then decided that we had enough. She began putting on all of her clothes. I watched her getting ready to walk out,"wait what's your name?" She tilted her head to the side while looking at me, "Zendaya, Zendaya Coleman." Those were the last words that came out of her mouth as she walked out of my house.

Later that night, it was my shift to work again. God, I'm really tired of all this damn working. It didn't really always be like this until I stopped partying. Or maybe it has been? I have no idea, I was to busy getting laid by literally the whole town to even notice my work schedule. Once again, it was a pretty slow night. A few people were at the bar, a few people were on the dance floor. I saw the same mixed beauty walk up to the bar but this time she had someone with her. "Dinah, this is Normani. My older sister." Normani stared at me with a smirk on her face,"long time no speak stranger." I stand there for a few moments, unable to get words out,"h-hey Normani" Normani giggled softly,"get me a Bloody Mary please". I did as she said watching her eye me the whole time. She took her Bloody Mary and chugged it down,"alright Z, I gotta get goin' my shift starts soon and you, my dear have to go home" Zendaya began to whine but didn't really put up much of a fight as she walked out of the bar. "Look, I know that you're the one that slept with my sister, don't let it happen again. She's to young for you and I don't like the thoughts of my sister fucking you considering that I gave you a lap dance" She slid a piece of paper to me and turned around, swaying her hips to the door, giving her ass an extra wiggle. I bite my lip watching her all the way out before opening the piece of paper that said 'call me' with her phone number inserted beside it. I quickly took my phone out and began inserting the number in.

*Random Number* Hi this is dinah.

She didn't answer for two hours and by that time I was already home, just getting out of the shower.

Melanin beauty😩👸🏾:Hey sweetpea. Sorry it took forever. I was working but I'm done now.

I stared at the text and tried to shake the ideas of Normani giving somebody else a lap dance out of my head. Who am I to care who she gives a lap dance too?

Dinah Jane 😋💛: oh yeah it's fine. So I was wondering if you'd maybe.. wanna go out sometime? I mean it's just a suggestion..

Melanin beauty😩👸🏾: go out with the same person that fucked my sister? No thanks... Lol

Dinah Jane😋💛: It won't happen again I swear! Just let me take you out and if you don't like it then we'll never do it again.

Melanin beauty😩👸🏾: hm is this a date Dinah Jane? Lmao, I'm just joking. I guess I'll go out with you.

Dinah Jane😋💛: Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 7!!

Melanin Beauty😩👸🏾: lmao, a little excited there aren't we? Anyways, I'm exhausted and as much as I'd love to talk to you, I just really wanna sleep. See ya tomorrow bub, xoxo.

Dinah Jane😋💛: Night beautiful.. sleep tight 💛

I smiled to myself softly while giving myself a little victory dance before setting my phone on the nightstand and getting under the covers, having nice dreams about MY melanin beauty...

*Authors note*
I most likely won't write the smut with Dinah's one night stands. It'll only be norminah once they get to that point. As always, give feed back lovelies, xoxo