Chapter Six.

ELENA.

I gazed at him warily as he lifted his body gracefully off of mine and sat up, me following suit. "Why?" he asked, clearly bewildered.

I shrugged, glad that this was one thing I wasn't ashamed of. You could call me a prude but there was no way in hell I was going down the long road with somebody until I really liked him. "Never found somebody I could trust enough," I replied.

"Oh." He apparently didn't understand this concept either, just as he didn't understand that my parents were capable of hating me. Blood isn't as thick as it may have been worked up to be. "Do you trust me?"

For the first time since I'd known him, he sounded hesitant. He had always been the most confident person I'd ever met. He made me feel secure. His hesitancy made me want to squirm too.

I nodded shyly in response to his question. He ran his knuckles down my cheek, grazing his thumb lightly over my lower lip. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly and if I didn't before, I sure as hell trusted him now. More than anything.

"So..." He grinned down at me and I melted at the sight of his shining eyes. "Do you want to?"

I worried my lower lip. "Yeah."

He placed his body over mine again, covering me completely with him as he pulled me back down till my head was on the soft pillow. "Comfortable?" he asked, tracing his nose adorably along my jawline.

I made a vague noise of consent. It was kind of tough to be coherent when his hands were skimming down my mostly naked body, his touch scorching my skin. "Maybe we should do it some other time," he murmured, "I want to make your first time special for you."

"I already feel very special," I said softly and I knew my smile was probably very goofy and my eyes were radiating stars.

He smiled widely and the dimple on his right cheek winked at me. He rested his body next to mine and rolled me sideways to face him his gentle hands exploring my body as if he couldn't stop touching me. He trailed kisses down me like he had before, starting from my neck, through the valley between my breasts, to my belly. I was already panting when he turned his eyes up to me. He grinned in a knowing fashion as he held the waistband of my panties between his teeth and pulled them down. I sucked in a breath as I felt his lips dragging down my leg with the fabric of my panties smoothing out the burn of his touch. He got up on his knees and I painfully missed his warmth on me. He stared at me open mouthed and his chest heaved as he breathed as hard as I was. "Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are?" he said quietly as his intense eyes were making love to every inch of my skin.

I felt horribly vulnerable with him kneeling between my legs when I was completely naked and he was still completely clothed. Admittedly, I was scared as shit because this was completely new territory for me. But I had not been lying when I had told him that I trust him. I did. Explicitly so. I knew he would never hurt me, whether physically or emotionally.

From the arch of my foot, he traced his tongue up my leg, paying attention to each and every little space his expert mouth could find. I was biting my lip to keep myself from moaning but as more and more time passed and he kept up the torture, I was unsure I wouldn't stoop down to groveling.

"Art?" I asked in an unsteady voice.

"Hush, pretty girl. Keep your eyes on me, okay? I promise I won't hurt you," he murmured against the inside of my thighs.

"I know. It's just..." I lost my train of thoughts when I felt his lips on my clit, lazily kissing like he had all the damn night. Which he did, but still.

"It's just, what?" he encouraged, grinning in satisfaction at having rendered me speechless.

"It's just..." I gasped as he slipped a finger inside me. It felt weird and full but as he teased my clit with his teeth by gently pulling and started to move his finger slowly, I was lost in pure ecstasy.