three;

While im walking in the rain with my umbrella.

And im still thinking about what if's in my life.

but for me i always think positivity.

So i continue walking and i saw one women walking in the streets with no umbrella so i ran so fast to cover her with my umbrella.

And after i covered her with my umbrella i feel her that she have a problem so i talk to her ."

"Hey ms. Beautiful"

But still the women didnt speak again so i continue talking till the girl is replying to what i am saying.

"Hey ms beautiful can you smile a little but pleaseee?." Jungkook said

And im start making funny faces till i get her beautiful smile cause i know that she is so beautiful.

and i stop talking and i stop walking and gave my umbrella to the women because i saw the old women again, as asual i help her to crossed the old woman while im here is already wet beacause of the rain.

But im happy because i helped the women. and the old women again to crossed the street. and i didnt get a thankyou or nor smile from them . But im always used to it.

and the rain stopped after that .

And i continue to walk till i got home to our apartment.

And im still thinking about the women who share with my umbrella.

Im thinking what is her name?

I wish i will see her tomorrow

I wish she will give back my umbrella tomorrow.

But i realize that i didnt tell my name to her.

And my what ifs is continue adding and adding and im still counting on how many what ifs in my life.

What if my what if's in my life help the people that i love

To appreciate me? When? When im tired of counting of my what ifs?

Thankyou for reading this chapter of my story.

I hope you will continue to read my story.

APPRECIATION