five;

we are already here at cafeteria near here at our company and after that running moments. And the result is we look tired and not that fresh.

So so yeon ordered food for us. and she will pay all of our food that she get for us .

And we starting eating ou foods and while im eating the food that she got for me i keep on thanking on her because i didnt take a breakfast earlier.

And she start our conversation.

"So hello jeon?!."

"Hello?"
-so yeon

"Owww hellooo!"

"Are u enjoying the foods that we bought?"

"Uhm yes of course."

"you look so tired jeon."

"Jinja? Im so sorry because to be honest so yeon, i didnt take breakfast earlier."

"Jungkook why dont you take some day off and some rest spend more time with your family this coming christmas."

"So if i take dayoff our company is going to be dirty.?, ahahahahha"
Jungkook said that jokingly

"Jungkook! i have care on your health. You must take day offs."

"But i have to work hard for me to havbe money for my family this coming christmas."

"But you must give time to yourself jungkook."

"I want to but my heart tell that you must help others first before i help myself to be free first."

"You know Jungkook i fell inlove with your kindness."

"I fell inlove with you too! Ahahahha"
Jungkook said that seriously

"What?" So yeon said that because she didnt heared what jungkook said to her

"I said thankyouuu ahahhahah" ahahahah

" but i have an advice to you jungkook. just continue what you want and love to do because i believe that face and kindness will help you to get a better life to you and for your family of course! So lets eat?!"

"Yes lets eat."

And while they are eating jungkook hold so yeon hands and said.

"Thankyou so yeon. I am very thankful to have friend like you. Dont you worry i will treat you some foods when i have my money already. Ahahahha."

"Okay ill wait jungkook!. Ahahahhaha" soyeon said that.

So they continue eating and talking about staffs.

and after a few hours of lunch break.

So they will go to the company to continue their work.