V.

We all said our goodbyes, wishing everyone a good summer. It's probably gonna be some time before we're able to meet like this again, half of us will be traveling, some will be working, while others are gonna be too busy staying awake the entire night and catching up with sleep during the day.
I walked Dawon to his place, since we live so close to each other. When we arrived he asked me if I wanted to get in.
- No, thanks. I need to go home.
He nodded and waited for me to say something else, so I did.
- You know, there's this new carnival here this weekend and I really wanted to go. Do you wanna go with me?
- I'm a little short on cash, is it expensive?
- I can pay for you. Please?
- Ok, sure.
- Also, about the sleepover can it be tomorrow? My parents are forcing me to go to a fancy dinner with them this Monday, so I need to be home early.
- Yeah, it's not like I have a busy schedule or anything - he says, laughing.
- Great. I'll text you later. See you tomorrow!
He smiled and waved at me before getting inside his house.

(A/n: I love sleepovers, don't you? Pls remember to comment and leave a like to support this flop of an author. Nice comments always make my day and I try to reply to everyone! Bye~ ♡ )