Chapter 13: Train to Busan

Bad Boy in Love:

Chapter 13:

"Jimin invited us over," I explained. "I take it that you didn't get told."

By this point Jungkook's eyes had gone back to their regular size. I was slightly disappointed; I liked being able to catch him off guard.

"At least I know now. Are you staying for sushi?"

As he spoke he discreetly covered the kinder egg box in his coat and slowly walked towards me. I could tell that he was trying to sneak the kinder eggs past me.

"What are the kinder eggs for?" I asked. He had said he was picking up something special. Was he anticipating annoying me again in the future and making up for it later with chocolate?

Jungkook twitched guiltily.

"Crystal, you aren't the only person that likes kinder," he retorted whilst avoiding my eyes.

Admittedly he did get the eggs in his lunchbox, but I wasn't convinced. His guilty reactions were giving him away. Fortunately for Jungkook we were interrupted by his older brother.

"Jungkook-ah," he called out. "Crystal, Amber and Taehyung are staying for dinner. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course," Jungkook replied easily, all traces of his earlier unease with me disappearing. "I'm going to change out my uniform and then I'll be back."

He took his coat with him and rushed up the fancy staircase presumably to his bedroom. I re-joined Amber and Taehyung in the living room where my brother had finished his cup of tea and was eying mine up. I picked mine up and glared at him. He gave me a snotty look in return and turned eagerly to Jimin.

"Do you want a game?" he pointed at the xbox.

Amber and I exchanged looks and a quiet groan. Watching people play games wasn't the most fun thing to do. Jimin caught my eye and winked at me.

"I would, but it wouldn't be interesting for those two," he gestured at us.

"They can frolic with Jungkook-ah," my brother said dismissively.

Jimin nodded approvingly. "He can give them a tour whilst we play. Go knock on his bedroom door and ask for a tour."

We both accepted the dismissal and went off to track down Jungkook. We were both eager to see the rest of the house on the basis that it was the fanciest house we had been in.

A challenge met us once we had reached the top of the long staircase.

"Which one is his bedroom?" Amber asked.

We were faced with an endless hallway of possible bedrooms.

"The one with hearts on?" I guessed. "His father makes him a homemade lunch so it isn't a stretch that it would be his."

Amber shrugged and we knocked on the door that was emblazoned with red hearts. I stuck my ear to the door and managed to make out footsteps approaching the door. I withdrew just in time as the door was opened by a wide eyed Jungkook.

He had changed into yet another pair of black jeans, this time with minimal holes and a tight fitted t-shirt that wasn't pulled all the way down. I was sure I could make the outlines of some abs. Jungkook followed my line of sight and hastily pulled his t-shirt down properly.

"What are you two outside my bedroom for?" he asked.

I was surprised that he hadn't passed comment on my ogling of his muscles. That day in the car he had openly claimed that all I had to do was ask. It was either the presence of Amber making him behave or he had matured from that.

"Jimin told us to ask you for a tour. He and Taehyung are entranced by the xbox," I explained.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Of course they've already got to the xbox," he sighed. "Well, this is my room. It's not tidy so I would appreciate it if you didn't come in."

I tried to peer past Jungkook and he moved to block my view.

"Crystal, you don't want to see a teenage boy's bedroom," Amber advised.

I understood her point very well. My brother's bedroom was a no go area for me. If I had to go in, I didn't go any further than the doorway.

"What are you implying?" Jungkook asked and closed the door behind him. "Do you want to see the indoor pool first?"

Amber and I looked at each other in excitement and looked at Jungkook who was now smirking.

"We're not that rich," he commented with amusement.

The house didn't have any pool; indoor or outdoor, but it was very pleasant to walk around. Much to my amusement there was doshirak making implements everywhere in the fancy kitchen. That certainly beat my family's stock of peaches and cream.

We finished the tour in the second living room. This one did not have an xbox thankfully. Instead it had a large TV screen and DVD player.

"Should we watch something?" Jungkook offered. "Those two are going to be at least another hour."

I caught sight of an impressive DVD collection lining one of the walls and went to have a browse. Amber followed me whilst Jungkook removed the DVD that was in the player. I squinted at the case he was placing it in and smiled. It was an IU concert DVD.

"Ah! I know what we should watch," Amber said suddenly and plucked out a DVD case.

She kept it behind her back and Jungkook inserted the disk without letting me see what it was. I only realised what movie it was when the menu screen had loaded and I was trapped on the couch between the two of them.

Train to Busan.

I absolutely hated zombies with a passion. Some people found ghost horror movies the scariest. For me it was zombies.

"Amber," I groaned. "Do we have to watch it?"

"Crystal, are you scared?" Jungkook teased.

I wasn't going to let him know that I was terrified of zombies. If I was lucky I would be able to get through the film without screaming or wetting myself. My resolve wavered when Amber got up to turn the lights off and closed the curtains which plunged the room into darkness. Traitor, I thought darkly.

I coped fairly well for most of the movie. It helped that Gong Yoo was fit in an older man way. Then everything crumbled when a particularly gruesome death had me clutching at Jungkook's arm. I realised my mistake and removed my hands. Amber deserved to be the one that I clung onto because it was her fault we were watching the movie in the first place.

Jungkook then took hold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

"I won't tell anyone you're scared," he whispered in my ear.

***

Congratulation to BTS on winning two awards at the MAMAs. Their performance was so cool as well. <3