Chapter 1

(Ok y'all. My friends got me into BTS. Thanks frens! But anyways, I based this on theories from their songs, "I Need U" hence the title, "Prologue" even though that's a short video and stuff, "Run," and "Young Forever." Bunch of theories behind those. Hope you'll enjoy)!!!

   Jin's POV:

   As I sat on my couch at home, I couldn't help but think about the stuff that went on today. Another day of school and name calling. I never fit in with anyone. No matter how hard I tried. The only people I fit in with are my best friends, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They understand me better than anyone else. All of us try to fit in with everyone. But it never works. I'm the one who's mostly depressed. Even though everyone else is. Then, my phone rang. It was from Jimin. "Hey." I answered. "Wanna come over?" Jimin asked. "Sure." I said. I hung up the phone and got up. I left my house to Jimin's. He was on his porch on his phone. He looked up. "Hey. What's up?" He asked hugging me. "Not much. Just the usual." I answered. Jimin nodded.

   Jimin's POV:

   Jin is the only one that gets picked on more than us. I feel so bad for him. We all go to the same school and get picked on. But Jin, gets picked on more than us. Twice already we had to threaten these bullies. If this happens a third time, it's not gonna be pretty. We talked and talked until Jin's mom called him telling him to come home. "See you tomorrow Chim Chim." Jin said. I smiled. "See you tomorrow Jin hyung." I said. He smiled and walked away, heading home.

   (So what do you think? Was it good? It's my first BTS fanfiction so. What's your favorite song by BTS? Mine is either "Fire," "DNA," "MIC Drop," "Blood, Sweat, And Tears," "We Are Bulletproof Part 2," "N.O," "Save ME." Wait, there's too many songs to name. Lol! Anyways, hope you enjoyed)!