Chapter 17

(It will get crazy in here again like last week y'all. Hope you'll enjoy guys)!

   Hoseok's POV:

   Me and Jimin sat on my bed in shock. Namjoon called us saying Taehyung was arrested because he killed his father. In the years all of us had known him, he would never hurt a fly. We all knew Taehyung's father was abusive, but Taehyung would never ever kill him. For his sister's sake. Why would he kill him now?

   Jimin's POV:

   I was scared. What was gonna happen to Taehyung? I was happy that his dad was dead. Taehyung had every right to kill him. But I was scared for Taehyung. Will we never see him again? Will we grow up without him?

   Yoongi's POV:

   I was pissed. We already lost Jin and almost lost Hoseok. Are we gonna lose Taehyung now? I kept smashing everything. Like bottles, things off my drawer, and other things. "Hyung! Stop!" Someone cried hugging me. Jungkook. "LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!! I JUST NEED TO BE ALONE!!!" I screamed shoving him. Jungkook looked petrified. "Hyung! I can't leave you alone! I don't know what you would do!" Jungkook yelled.

   Jungkook's POV:

   After I said that, Yoongi shoved me. I punched him in the face. I wasn't trying to hurt him. I was trying to knock some sense into him. I lifted him up. "Yoongi hyung, I'm upset too. But please don't react like this. You're scaring me." I pleaded while crying. Yoongi didn't listen. He just shoved me into the side of the couch. I gripped my side in pain. Yoongi grabbed a chair and threw it to the mirror. It shattered and broke into a million pieces. He then left. What was I gonna do? Everyone was leaving me behind. Jin was first. Hoseok tried leaving next. I got up from the floor and left. I walked around the streets in my own little world. I soon crossed the street. I saw bright lights in my direction. I looked over. My vision soon went blank as I felt pain for a brief moment. But before I went unconscious, I heard a familiar voice.

   "JUNGKOOK!!!"

   (Told you it was gonna be crazy again. But my next victim is Jungkook. Oops. Sorry everyone! Don't kill me! Oh and BTW, I know that Jimin had tried suicide as well and that everyone was only mentioning Jin being gone and Hoseok almost being gone. It's because Jimin never told them he tried to commit suicide. Hope that explains it. And also, on Sunday, BTS hit number 1 on the Billboard 200! And on Monday, "Fake Love" made it to Billboard Hot 100 in the Top 10! I'm so proud of them! This was what they wanted and now they got it thanks to us! Now, hopefully we could get a grammy for them. Lol! And today, they released the extended version of "Fake Love!" I love it so much! Hope you enjoyed guys)!