Chapter 4

trigger warning murder and blood also some swearing 

Max sprinted down the apartments corridor trying to get away from the monster that posses his friend he took a quick glance behind him  to see she was no longer there he turned his head to come face to face with her with his friend that had  cold eyes and a big psychosis face ready to demolish anything she raised the knife in the air a slashed Maxes face he screamed in pain and turned and legged it   only for his left leg to be sliced another blood curdling scream was heard before he fell to the floor to see his best friend rip into his flesh before he past out from pain Jenny slowly got up from her now dead friend and she laughed. she was no longer possess by the demon but instead working with it she grabbed the knife that was dug deep into her friend chest and tore it out with a smile on her face.

NEXT DAY(back at school)

Jenny thoughts) i was sat in math class when i got the idea,  to kill the bitch that sat next to me always making fun of me for her not having a dad the next on the list was her alcoholic mother to perish and the best thing will be that i will be able to see her scream and bleed to death. However she did not realise she had been laughing in class with her eyes as cold as ice as she glared at everyone who was looking her way she got up from her chair suddenly and grabbed the bitches shoulder and dragged her  to the bathroom before slitting her throat just as Jojo told her to for always making fun of her she was so happy she could final  be her self. A mass murder with the best demon ever JOJO the walking saten from hell she ran out the bathroom and out the school to grab the board from her now dead friend apartment this had been the best day for her life and she could not wait for it to get better she was planning to kill everyone who ever hurt her.

THX for reading i know this chapter is small i have been really busy with school and hockey thank you for the support so far it amazing  

1st of December(i know it early Mary Xmas)

 also i have a question in your calendar if you have one what did you get i'm curious?

Bethan out <3