♡four♡

Friday night

◇scarlets pov◇

"Fun"

that single word sent shivers all over me as it left his mouth.

He smirked as he let go of my shirt and drove when the light went green.
I looked out of the window next to me as a tear fell down my cheek

"Is your mom staying at home tonight?" He asked
"How did you know-"
"Answer the question" he said
"No. She's staying until Monday" I said
"Fuck. We're going to have to stay at mine then" he said
"What? No. Stop the car." I panicked.
"I guess it'll be better at mine because we'll have no neighbours to hear you" he said, ignoring me.
"What? No! Please let me go!" I said starting to cry

He didn't respond. He just smiled.
"You're going to kill me aren't you?" I whispered
"I'm afraid I'll have too, I can't risk you telling any one about this"

I had just found out I was going to die. I didn't bother trying to persuade him not to. I gave up. I was so afraid, I thought I was going to be sick. I just looked out the window again. I could tell he was looking at me.

He stopped the car at a big house. I let out a sigh as he pulled me out of the car. He held me close to him and tilted his head. A grin appeared on his lips as he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house. Why wasn't I screaming? Because there was no one around to hear me. I knew that. I knew that no matter what I did, no one could help me now.

He placed me down in the kitchen and locked the door behind him. I looked around, it was an impressive house.

He slowly walked over to me and I walked backwards until my back hit a wall. He smiled as he towered over me.

"What's your name?" He said softly
"S-scarlet" I whispered.
"Scarlet" he smiled.
He started to place soft kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but let out a moan. I felt him smile against my skin. My eyes snapped open when he moves his hand up my skirt, I instantly kneed him in the dick and ran up the stairs.

I ran into a room with a huge bed and a large closet. I hid in the closet and tried to keep my breathing uner control as I heard foot Stepps coming up the stairs.

"Scarlet, come out, come out, where ever you are."
I heard a door open and everything went silent. I let out a sigh of relief but the closet door opened and I saw the man, looking down at me.