Sleepover

"I can't believe you said yes to a sleepover, Skye." Phoebe said.

In the living room of the Thunderman home, Phoebe was moving the coffee table to make room for two sleeping bags.

Skye shrugs, "Yeah well after everything you've done for me and the stuff I've done for you, we might as well become friends." Skye said.

Phoebe turns to Skye, "Awe, I really want to be friends too."

Skye glanced around and noticed two more sleeping bags in the living room. Skye pointed at them and turned to Phoebe.

"So- it's not just us?" Skye asks.

Phoebe shakes her head, "Cherry and Sarah are coming over."

Skye frowns, "Lovely."

Phoebe walks over to Skye, "Come on, you'll get along with them." She said.

Skye sighs and turns to watch Phoebe head to the kitchen to get some snacks. Skye walked over to the couch and sat down. Without her knowing, Barb came downstairs.

"Hi, Skye." Barb said.

Skye turns to Barb, "Hi Mrs. Thunderman."

Barb smiles, "Excited for the sleepover tonight?"

Skye looks down then to Barb, "I'm not really good with socializing with girls- sometimes I say the wrong thing." She said.

Barb placed a hand on Skye's shoulder, "You'll be fine."

The Thunderman alert system was telling them that Cherry and Sarah were here. Barb turned it off, walked over to the door and waited for the door to knock. When it did, Barb opened it revealing the two girls.

"Hi girls," Barb said.

"Hi, Mrs. Thunderman!" Both girls said at the same time.

Within a few seconds of Cherry and Sarah entering the home, Phoebe came out and excitedly began to scream with the girls. Skye sat on the couch looking a bit unsure about all of this.

"This sleepover is going to be amazing!" Sarah said.

"Totally!" Phoebe said.

Cherry pulls out her phone, "Selfie!"

The three girls pose and Cherry snapped the photo, however, Barb glanced at Skye. Noticing the girl felt a bit left out already.

Barb nudes Phoebe, "You forgot to include Skye."

Phoebe turns to Skye. Phoebe noticed Skye was sitting on the couch on her phone, looking bored and it made Phoebe upset.

"Shoot," Phoebe said and then turns to Sarah and Cherry, "Before you post the picture we forgot someone."

Cherry looks up, "Who?"

Sarah then got happy, "Is Max joining us?" She asks.

Phoebe shakes her head, "No," Then she walked over to the couch and motions to Skye, "Skye is attending this sleepover."

Cherry glanced at Skye then to Phoebe, "Thought you two weren't friends? I mean she pranks you with your brother's help."

Phoebe looks from Cherry to Skye, "We've gotten closer recently, and I'd like us all being friends for the sleepover."

Sarah shrugs, "Okay."

Cherry nods, "Fine."

Then the other two girls came over. They all got close, which made Skye feel a bit uncomfortable, to take their new selfie.